𝟑 - 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

a/n: play the song when you see a note.
~
(Rewritten: 10/10/21)

The idols have been following amber around like a lost puppy trying to find a certain someone that had been late for work.

“Why are we following you around? Aren’t we wasting time?” The red read question with a scowl, Amber turned her head to them while still walking.

“As much as I don’t want to agree with Diluc, Why are we the ones following you around?” The eyepatched man questioned receiving an awkward smile from Amber.

“I apologize for this, but we don’t want to disturb Y/n. Once you see her, you’ll see!” Amber replied, rather willing for the boys to see you.

“She might be busy, do you think we’re allowed to peep in like that?” Aether questioned, quite worried but somewhat curious on who was this Y/n.

Amber sent the boys a cheeky smile then faced her head forward walking ahead. Leaving the boys confused.

“We are wasting time. Can you just call her and get this over wi-“ Xiao paused mid sentence when he heard something from the farther side of the hallway.

Aether was about to question about his sudden silence until he heard it too, then everyone stayed silent and observed the sound. It was singing.

“Amber!” Serena whisper yelled to the girl as she came in running towards her.

“Come follow us,” Taylor suggested. “Don’t you want to see Y/n?” She send a sheepish smile towards them.

Amber smiled and gestured for the others to follow her. Some of the idols being left confused and some tired, started following her again till they reached a slightly opened door.

That’s where they heard the voice, the soft humming and the strumming of the guitar. Amber had managed to quietly push them aside to hide them from the girl’s view.

“What are yo-“

“Be quiet!” Amber whispered to them putting her index finger over her mouth signaling the idols to keep their mouth shut.

Everyone surprisingly stayed silent. Which all of them just observed the song being played. Totally not stalking, not at all.

The guitar switched form different chords to make a beautiful melody, the soft humming continued which made everyone feel eased.

Soon after the soft voice sang out some lyrics, playing along with the tune of the guitar.

Unfortunately for you, it wasn’t the rickroll you were playing. You probably would if you knew some people were listening. But for your entertainment, you decided to sing another song you’ve heard.

“In the sun, by the gardens

Hummingbirds dance in the daylight.”

Everyone paused, in awe of the song. And the person singing it.

“Over there, in the waters

Little fish swim on the moonlight.

Adventures here, everywhere, waiting just for us.

So why not take a step and enter this paradise.”

You didn’t like your singing voice at all, nor called it beautiful. But that’s all it took for the idols to form a smile on their face. Some small, but a smile nonetheless.

“Hold my hand, come with me to a fantasy

So we can make it real to last an eternity.”

The girls smiled at their friend, she once sang a song to them and they always admired her for that. Despite you saying that you’re voice sucked, they loved it. And it seems like the idols do too.