London

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢
𝟾:𝟷𝟷 𝚊𝚖, 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗

Your awoken by the piercing sound of your alarm. "There's no way that was ten minutes..." you mumble to yourself, rolling over to switch it off. The morning was bright, and the sound of birds chirping woke you up way before your alarm, resulting in not much sleep at all, which wasn't good as a full day at work and a party tonight relies on a completely energised body. Dragging yourself from the comfort of your sheets, you head over to your walk-in wardrobe. Your apartment is big, huge even, I mean you would have thought so, being it one of the most expensive in London. It's located one floor from the top, overlooking the river Thames and London Bridge. Today is a comfy day, a morning of work in the studio, and afternoon to relax, and then the huge party tonight. You aren't a huge fan of parties, but nevertheless a night spent with your girls isn't one you were going to pass on. You pull out a white sweater with Burberry written across in black and some plain white joggers. You pair it with some white and black Jordan's, and tie up your luscious mucky blonde locks in a messy bun. Makeup wise, you don't really wear any to the studio, even though you have quite a few insecurities, recently you stopped wearing makeup when you didn't feel you had to. Your eyelash extensions make up for mascara, so instead you do soap brows and fill them in lightly with a pencil, before applying some Vaseline to your slightly chapped lips. Slipping your phone and purse into your black and gold Chanel bag, you lock the door to your apartment and head to the car park.

You love days like this, when the sun is shining but there's a cool breeze that cools you down every now and then. You click your car keys and unlock your black Range Rover, stepping inside to be met by the strong scent of your leather seats. After pushing start, the inside of your car lit up blue, adding a pop of colour to the black interior. The radio automatically switches on to Capital London, and your new single with the girls "Heartbreak Anthem" plays through the speakers.

When you arrive, a normal amount of paparazzi greet you outside the main door. You ignore them, as usual, entering the building and going through reception to the recording studio. "Taylor!!" You hear a familiar screech, as Leigh-Anne bursts round the corner. "Hey girl!" You pull her into a hug. "Look who finally decided to arrive," Jade spoke, in her thick geordie accent. "Brought you a coffee?" You reply, in a hope it would make her less grumpy. "Nevermind then," she answers, taking the coffee agreeing to let your lateness slide. "Hope you've got another," Perrie joins the conversation, "it's going to be a long morning." You place your bag down on the sofa, as your team comes bursting through the door. "Good morning girls!" Helen, the general manager, greets you by taking a bite of her pan au chocolate. Each of you have an assistant, yours being Emma, she keeps you up to date on your schedule and just looks after you work wise. "Let's get writing!" After the release of LM6 "Confetti" work on LM7 begins straight away, meaning song after song needs to be written and recorded as quick as possible. Time flies, and you manage to write about half a song when the session ends. Before you leave, Emma takes some pictures of you for your Instagram, before you head home.

When you arrive home, you cook yourself some dinner, lemon chicken with spinach and whole grain rice, while sitting in front of the television and catch up on your favourite series. A couple of hours go by and you decide to get ready for the party. You slip on a tight royal blue dress and curl your hair, and finish your makeup, before posting your Instagram picture from earlier.

 You slip on a tight royal blue dress and curl your hair, and finish your makeup, before posting your Instagram picture from earlier

Liked by jadethirlwall, leighannepinnock and 928,459 others
@taylorreardon: work work work 💤

@jadethirlwall: pretty woman
@leighannepinnock: hot
@perrieedwards: cutie pie
@littlemix: 😍
@user92992299: pretty!
@annemarie: ❤️‍🔥
@user20209484: wanna look like this

After reading through the comments and replying to a few, you call a taxi and head to the Tower Heights rooftop bar to meet the girls.