The Brits

Your last Brits as a group you knew was going to be a sad one, however today was the day for joy and happiness and reminiscing over the past 10 years, and how young you all were when the group was formed.
After the week in Miami and a tiring flight back to London, you are tired and jet lagged, but the adrenaline of winning at least one of the two Brits you are nominated for is keeping you going. You rang Mason, and told him how much you miss him, and how you wish he could be here alongside you, but the upcoming finals in Abu Dhabi for the club world cup were more important. Mason wished you could be with him too, the support from you makes a big difference in his performance, however he knew the Brits is a huge achievement and who was he to pull you away from that? Although you would miss the semi-final, you agreed to fly over to be there for the final, if the team made it.
Hair and makeup is done, and you slip into your brown prada dress ready for the red carpet. The performance costumes are already at the venue, and you are so excited to perform "Heartbreak Anthem" with your best friends. "Ok Taylor, we're running late we really need to get you to the taxi," Emma, your PA instructs, helping you in your heels to the car.
When you reach the venue, there is already lots of paparazzi outside, you wave softly at them, before being helped into the building. "There's Helen," Emma points out. "Ah, Taylor, the girls are over here." She holds your arm and takes you to the others. Perrie is wearing a beautiful blue dress, with her hair slicked back, Jade dressed in a mesh sparkly long sleeve, with a white bodysuit underneath, and Leigh Anne is in a figure hugging green dress, with a middle cutout. "Time for the carpet girls!" As your manager eagerly leads you onto the carpet, the anxiety rises inside you, which isn't helped by the abuse shouted by the paparazzi, calling you to look every which way. Jade notices this and grabs your hand, helping you to feel calmer, and causes a smile to form on your lips.
Once you've finished on the carpet, all of you head to the main room and are seated at your table with Helen. "Ok girls, so, your nominated for best British group, and best global single." Time passes as you watch all the other amazing acts perform, before you head backstage to get changed. The outfits the group are wearing is one of your favourites, each of you with a different coloured v neck body suit, covered in the same colour diamonds and huge feather wings on each side, finished with a pair of tight black knee high boots. You are wearing emerald green, Perrie in blue, Leigh Anne has yellow, and Jade wearing red. You hear the cue for the group to begin, and you head onto the stage to perform Heartbreak Anthem. The nerves fly away after the first few lines that you sang, but every time you remind yourself that Mason promised he would tune in to watch you perform and the ceremony, they come back again.
The performance goes well and you are proud of yourself and the other girls in the group. Walking off the stage, you take your seats back at the table.
An hour passes and the drinks are flowing, and it doesn't take long for the other girls to get drunk, by yourself being a non alcoholic, meant your role was to sit and laugh at them, as they made silly jokes and talked when they were supposed to be quiet. Then it came round to one of your categories. "Best British Group, goes to.... Wolf Alice!!" Bummer. Although you and the girls try to be happy for the group that won, you knew deep down all of you are disappointed, and even more so, what would Mason think? After a few more categories, Best Global Single arrives. "The award for the Best Global Single goes to...Heartbreak Anthem Little Mix!!" All of you jump up out of your chairs screaming, and run over to the stage to collect your award. Tears flow as you all contribute to the thank you speech, before all of you pushing the award into the air with a cheer. In your view, this was a very successful Brit Awards.
When you get back to the hotel, the first thing you do is facetime Mason, you knew it was the early hours of the morning in Abu Dhabi, but you want to share your happiness with your boyfriend. To your surprise he answers, with a huge smile on his face. "Well done baby!!" He whispers down the line. "Thank you, well done on the semi's i saw the score on twitter! I'm flying out tomorrow." You smile, proud of yourself and Mason. "I can't wait to see you," he yawns. "Get some sleep, i'll tell you all about it when i get there, ok?" "Are you sure? That's ages away though." "No it's not, i'll be there by this time tomorrow. The flight is at 6 am, i'll be there by 5pm your time." "Get some sleep if your waking up early." "You get some sleep too Mace, you have training." "Ok, love you." "Love you." He ends the call, and it only takes you a few minutes to fall asleep, ready for the early start tomorrow.

liked by perrieedwards and 672,410 otherstaylorreardon brits 2022112k commentsannemarie congrats on the award!!stormzy 😍🎤

taylorreardon brits 2022
112k comments
annemarie congrats on the award!!
stormzy 😍🎤