Mason Hat-trick Mount

Placing a crocodile clip in your hair and applying a thin layer of lip gloss, you finish getting ready. Even though you've been to so many Chelsea games since meeting Mason, the Mount 19 on your back is still taking some getting used to. The blue and yellow goes nicely with black leggings, which you paired with some white Air Force. It's not long after you lock up that Mason arrives to pick you up. You climb into his car, and greet him with a soft peck on the lips, before pulling away realising what you had just done. "I...I-" Before you could say another thing, he pulls you back in for a long awaited first kiss, well, second kiss. His eyes sparkle when you pull away, sending butterflies swarming through your stomach. "Hi," you say, trying to break the awkwardness. "Hey," he replies staring deep into your eyes, "that was a nice welcome." You giggle, looking towards the car window, hoping to hide the shade of pink that covers your cheeks. Slowly, Mason moves his hand to under your chin, before gently pulling your face back to look at him. "You look pretty." You smile. "Thank you." He starts the car, as you head to Stamford Bridge.
When you arrive there, it's not very busy, only match officials and players who have to arrive early, and a few fans here and there. The match kicks off in 2 hours meaning you have plenty of time to kill. You enter the ground with Mason, managing to get in quite easily, and are greeted at the other side by some Chelsea players. "Hey, Mason!" He pulls him into a bro hug. "Chillyyy," mason replies before noticing me stood very awkwardly. "Chilly this is Taylor, Tay this is Ben." "Ben Chilwell, nice to meet you." You smile, as Ben folds his arms. "So this is the one who you've been talking about then..." You look over at Mason turning slightly red whilst scratching the back of his neck. "I-I don't know what your talking about." He replies, clearly embarrassed. "Boys? Let's go!" The familiar shout of Thomas Tuchel alerts both of the boys, meaning the pre-match talk is about to happen. "Nice to meet you Taylor, see you around." Ben says, jogging over to Thomas. "Bye." You reply, before turning to Mason. "You've only got about half an hour before I'll be on the pitch, so you've not got long." He could clearly see the anxiety running through you as you had no idea what you were going to do if he left you, given that every other game you normally hide out in the toilets before Masons family arrive. "Okay." You smile, attempting to hide the nerves. He kisses your cheek, clearly seeing straight through you. "Mason!" Tuchel shouts again. "Coming boss!" He replies before turning towards me once again. "Cant wait to see you cheer me on again, my lucky charm." You giggle, "that was so cheesy." "I know," he replies, both of you cringing. "Last time, Mount!" Thomas yells, setting off without him. "Go, your gonna miss it." You say, pulling him in for a hug, as he kisses your cheek. "Good luck," you whisper, looking around before secretly pecking his lips, leaving a cheeky grin smacked across Masons face, as he turns and jogs towards the changing rooms.
Half an hour passes quite quickly, yet again, you hid in the toilets before hearing the familiar voice of Masons sister Jasmine. "Taylor!" She smiles, cradling you into a warm embrace. "Hi!" You reply, before turning your attention to Summer. "Hey little one, how are you?" You say, picking her up. "She's not stopped talking about Aunty Tay the whole drive." Jasmine says, rustling through the baby bag. "Aww, I missed you too Summer." She giggles, holding onto your chest. "Let's go grab a seat." Sam, Jasmines partner, suggests. Continuing to carry Summer, you head up the steps to find a seat where Mason would hopefully be able to see you all. "I think here should be fine." Jasmine says, sitting down in between you and Sam. Summer begins to squirm a little so you pass her back to Jasmine, before checking your phone. "He's starting!" You inform them. "That's good." Sam replies. Mason always wanted to play full 90 minutes of every game, after all, this was his dream career. The stadium fills with noise as both Norwich and Chelsea walk out. You can see Mason scanning the stadium for any glimpse of you. Although he is unsuccessful, you know he knows your there, which will hopefully boost his confidence. Seven minutes into the game, and Mason smashes the ball into the bottom corner and scores! The whole stadium erupts including you. Not only is this the first goal of the match it's also the first goal Mase has scored this season, making you extra proud of him. He knee slides towards your side of the stadium, yet still fails to find you. "This kid needs to go to specsavers." Jasmine says, picking up on the fact Mason can't find any of you, causing you both to giggle. Just before half time Mason assists Reece to bump the score up to 3-0, as the whistle blows and the players go back inside. "He'll be pleased with that." Sam states. "Yeah, the gaffer's been waiting for him to score." Jasmine adds.
Half time flies by, and it isn't long before Chilly scores adding another point to the Chelsea score. During the celebration, he spots you in the stand, flashing a smile, before figuring out how to tell Mason. Five minutes pass and another goal is scored, before Tuchel begins to sub people. Your worried he will take Mason off, but after subbing two players, he seems to have left him on. A Norwich player gets sent off meaning Chelsea up their game. A hit in the penalty box means Chelsea have a pen, and the team discuss who will take it. You can see Chilly must have mentioned where you are as Mason glances your way, whether he spotted you or not you would have to see. You watch as Mason sets the ball up to take the shot, and as the ref signals he shoots...but misses. Your heart breaks for him, but the touch official raises his flag. A quick confer between the himself and the ref, means Chelsea have a retake as the goalkeeper was off his line. "Come on Mase," you whisper under your breath, closing your eyes, you couldn't look. After the moments of silence, the stadium roars, but which side? You open your eyes to see blues jumping up and down, and you joined them.
Extra time runs around, and you can see everyone is getting tired, but that doesn't stop Mason. He taps the ball straight down into the middle of the net, scoring his first premier league hat-trick. "Yes!" You screamed, as Mason runs over with the number three on his fingers, he makes eye contact with you, before the rush of his teammates to celebrate breaks it.
After the game, you helped Jasmine and Sam take Summer to the car, before waiting at the front for Mason, you knew he was going to have to take pictures, have interviews, celebrate in the changing room, but he always promises he won't be longer than half an hour. An hour rolls by and Mason walks timidly out of the changing room, confetti stringing down his face. You'd let him off this once. "Hey!" You smile wrapping your arms around his neck. "Hey, your not mad?" He replies, not receiving the verbal attack about being late that he had prepared himself for. "How could I be," you smiled, before placing your lips on his." Pulling away, you reveal his perfect smile, before taking his hand and heading back to the car. "Come on, it's cold."
Inside Masons car heats up pretty quickly. You pull away from your make-out session, both of your faces flushed pink. "I'm so proud of you Mase." You smile, caressing his cheek. "Thank you." He smiles back. "I was wondering if I could, stay at yours tonight?" You ask, shyly. "Of course, why you planning on rewarding me?" A cheeky smirk folding his lips. "Maybe, but I'd say your in for a treat..."