First Christmas

Normally you would be travelling back up north for Christmas to spend time with your family, but this year Mason managed to persuade you to spend Christmas with his, and in return for you to take him to your hometown on New Years.
Today is Christmas Eve, and you and Mason have just finished packing ready to leave. Tonight your going to be staying at Masons sister's house, along with his older brother Lewis so you can all spend Christmas together. You pack everything into the car and make your way to Lapland, where you are all going to meet. Nervous was an understatement, even though you had met Jasmine, Sam and Summer before, you had never spent such an important holiday with them before, and you felt so much pressure to make sure it was perfect. Mason could tell, and tried his best to reassure you that everything was going to be fine. When you arrive, you climb out of the car to be greeted with Summer running towards you. "Tay, Tay!!" she squeals, making grabby hands at you. "Hey there little one!" You say, whisking her up into your arms, as she pulls you hair gently. Mason greets Lewis and Sam, as Jasmine walks over to you. "Someone was excited to see you!" Jasmine exclaims, pulling you into a hug. "I know! Thank you for having me over this Christmas," you reply. "Of course, we're so excited to have you," she smiles back. "Ready to get going?" Mason asks, wrapping an arm around your waist. "Sure," you answer, passing Summer back to Jasmine. Together, you walk through the Christmas lights, take Summer to meet Santa, and Mason manages to persuade you to go ice skating, even if it meant you gripping on to him and not letting go.
It starts to get late, and Summer is asleep snuggled into Mason's neck. "Come on, let's make our way home," Sam says, taking Summer from Mason. You walk back to the car park, and Mason follows the cars back to Jasmine's house.
When you get there Jasmine shows you to the guest room, where you and Mason unpack, before going downstairs to the living room. "We we're thinking about ordering a pizza? Mase, Tay?" Lewis asks, politely. "We'll have whatever," Mase answers. "Well Jaz and Sam are getting chicken and I'm gonna team up with you two," Lewis replies. "Get whatever you want Lewis, honestly," you reassure him, earning you a loving smile from Mason. "Is Margherita alright? If it's too plain i can get something else..." he says, scrolling through the website. "Margherita sound great! Its my favourite," you say smiling at Lewis. "Mine too!" He looks up and smiles back. "Let me know when it's here," Mason says, walking into the kitchen looking slightly annoyed. The room goes awkwardly silent at the tone of Masons voice, and after a second, you decide it's best to see what's wrong. "I'm going to go to the bathroom," you say, standing up and making your way to the kitchen. "Mase, whats wrong," you say, looking at the back of his head. "Nothing," he mumbles, getting a can of beer out of the fridge. "Mason..." You say walking closer. He stands up and spins to face you, jumping a little at how close you are to his face. "What's wrong." You repeat, sternly. "I-," Mason begins, before being interrupted by the front door opening. "Hiya!!!" Debbie and Tony have arrived. "Hey, mum!" Mason goes over to welcome his parents. Rolling your eyes at Masons distraction, you go over to greet his parents.
Time passes and you all eat the pizza, at 11:30 everyone begins to make their way to bed. With the awkward tension still present between you and Mason, you take off your makeup as Mason climbs into bed without a word being said from either of you. Bedtime Mason was your weakness. Him only going to sleep in boxers or shorts, his toned torso on display. And how you loved his hair all messy. Tonight you wanted to get back at him, kind of. You put on your most pg yet sexy pj's. Silk shorts and button up tshirt that hugs your body perfectly, tight around your bum and showed of just the right amount of cleavage. You switch off the light and climb into bed next to Mason. Silence. No kiss goodnight, or snuggling into each others sides. This hurt you a little, the unspoken rule that neither you or Mason should go to bed upset or angry for the first time has been broken. Or at least that's what you thought, before you feel the duvet move and the weight shifting beside you. You smile to yourself before quickly pretending to be asleep. "Taylor..." he sharply whispers and shakes your shoulder. "Give up Mason," you say. He rolls you over to face him, stomach's touching sending butterflies swarming through your body. "I'm sorry for earlier," he says, pushing a stray hair behind your ear. "Okay," you reply sarcastically, fighting every bone in your body not to kiss him. "No honestly," he pulls you in even closer, and stares deeply into your eyes, "I just got...a little..." "Jealous?" You interrupt, smirking. "Yes, Jealous." "Oh my God, mase, he's your brother!" "I know, I know, i'm sorry." Pulling him in by his cheeks you plant a few kisses on his lips. "Even if he does kind of look like you, you've reeled me in too far mount. Your gonna be stuck with me for a while." You smile, causing a chuckle to fall from his mouth. Snuggling into his neck, the both of you fall asleep.
Christmas morning was the best you could have hoped for, everyone loved the presents you and Mason had bought for them and now it was time for you to open each other's. You pass Mason his, and he opens a brand new pair of nike jordan's custom made. "Tay these are sick!" he says, "Thank you." You smile, before opening your present. A dainty gold chain from pandora, with an M charm hanging from it. "Mason, it's beautiful, thank you so much." He pulls you in for a kiss, before you are all seated for dinner. After dinner, you help Mason wash up in the kitchen. "You so cute with my Mum," he says, placing the pottery on the drying rack. "I try," you reply, scrubbing the cutlery, "i think that was the last one." "Ahhh, you two, look up!" Jasmine giggles, as both you and Mason look up to be greeted with a green plant hanging from the ceiling. "Mistletoe..." you both say in unison, looking into eachothers eyes. He pulls you in for a dramatic kiss, earning a cheer from the mount family. The following whisper that fell from his lips took you aback.

"I love you."