Can i get your number?

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢
7:56pm, 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘n

Parties. You hated them. What was the point in them anyway? You get dunk, kiss someone you hate, and then feel like crap the next morning. If anything, it was a waste of time, and excuse to make yourself feel shit, but nether the less you still managed to be persuaded to go to one every weekend, even after the endless talks in the mirror about how this was the last Saturday you would be spending out in London. But it never was. Next Saturday came and yet again you were out with the girls. Did you enjoy it? No. But it was the only time you got away from work, and besides, who wouldn't mind staring at a few good looking guys?
This was the fourth dress you'd tried on by now, and Perrie was becoming slightly annoyed by how much time you were spending choosing one, you still had your makeup to do and the taxi was arriving in an hour. "I still like the blue one though..." you say for the fifth time. "Taylor, you wore the blue one last week you can't wear that again!" She replies, contouring her face. "I know, I guess I could wear this green one?" "Just put it on, and hurry!" "Okay, okay!" After choosing the short, figure hugging emerald dress, with spaghetti straps covered in diamonds, and a sweetheart neckline, you move over next to Perrie to start your makeup. You went for a burgundy tone, hopefully to match the dress well, which it did, and it complimented the bouncy curls running through your hair. Quickly slipping on some clear heels, you head outside to the taxi.
When you arrive at the Tower Suites Rooftop bar, Leigh-Anne and Jade are already waiting for you at the door. After a quick hug, you all head to the rooftop together. It turns out to be more of a laid-back party, you have a table and you go up for drinks at the bar if you want some, theres no music blasting out only a subtle backing track, yet there is still a large atmosphere.
Jade goes and gets you all a drink, when you notice a large group of boys crash in. "What's going on?" Leigh-Anne asks, confused like you. "I reckon that's Chelsea," Perrie replies. "Oh yeah, they just won the champions league..." you add. Not that it was a big deal to you, you didn't really support football, most of your family supported Leeds, but none of it really appealed to you. "Might be able to find yourself a lad in there Taylor," Leigh states, mocking the fact that your the only single one due to Jades recent boyfriend. "Funny," you reply. "No seriously, the one in the grey is eyeing you up..." She was right, he was, and you can't lie and say you weren't enjoying it. Every now and then he's make eye contact, which then led to smiling, which then led to him making his way over, which you hadn't actually mentally prepared yourself for. "We'll leave you to it!" the girls say. "Wait, don't leave me!" You whisper, harshly, before smiling at the boy who was now in front of you, hiding the anger at the girls leaving you. "Hi, how are you, I'm mason." He begins, showing off what the guys definitely told him to say before he walked over. "I'm Taylor Reardon," you answer with a smile. "Mount. Mason Mount," he flashes his teeth in return, oh how his smile is gorgeous. "Ah, so your who everyone's talking about then?" You giggle. "I was hoping that wouldn't have been recognised," he replies, returning the slight giggle. "Don't worry, I know how you feel, we've just announced our album release date so everything's been blowing up for us too." "You sing?" "Little Mix." "No way? Really?" "Yeah," you giggle. "Perrie's with Alex, right?" "Indeed." "See I know my stuff," he replies, smiling. "And you play for Chelsea...?" "I do, why, do you not support?" He asks, acting like this could be a deal-breaker. "I don't really watch football, I'm more of a rugby girl, but my dad and grandad support Leeds." "Leeds? That's so far away!" "I know, that's where I'm from though originally, well, not Leeds about half an hour away. Can you not tell from the Yorkshire accent?" "Now you've mentioned it, I can tell. So, there's still hope I can convert you to becoming a blue?" "We'll have to see, you'll have to win another trophy, congrats on the Champions League by the way." "I'll try my best, and thank you." You giggle. "You look gorgeous." He blurts out, out of nowhere, although you liked that, and a light shade of pink flushes over your cheeks. "Thank you, not looking too bad yourself Mount." You reply, ticking your hair behind your ear. "Can I get you a drink or anything?" He asks. "No, thank you, I think we're leaving in a few." "Well, can I get your number?" He was such a gentleman, and your type to the core. "Sure." You answer. You hadn't done this in ages, getting to know a boy, going on dates, and you missed that, so why not try it out? He hands you his phone and you type in your number, you save it under 'The Most Stunning Girl Ever' and hand him back his phone smiling greatly. "Your not lying there," he smiles, before leaving to his friends. The girls run over eagerly. "You got his number!!" Jade screams. "Shut up! He's only over there!" You shout, glancing at Mason who obviously heard as he was smiling at you. "Let's go," you suggest, "I'll fill you in in the Uber."

liked by perrieedwards, leighannepinnock and 1,433,788 others