rule two

Rule Number 2. Never try to flirt with Kang Taehyun.

Additional warning: It's useless.

"Dude, they're totally checking you out!"

Hueningkai's remarks rang in their ears despite the roaring sounds of wheels scratching pavement. Soobin turned to the direction referred, snickering upon the realization that they were staring at Taehyun.

"Don't care." The silver-haired boy said, stepping on his skateboard and rolling down the rink, a hand tucked deep in his pocket. The breeze blew through his locks and exposed his forehead, a part of what he loved about skateboarding was the way he felt carefree and light. Sending his shirt fluttering as he jumps on the other side, momentarily flying with his board and doing a simple turn before landing into the rink and gliding back on the deep landform. The girls Kai was referring to cheered.

He ignored them. It was futile since Taehyun would only look at one person. And one person only.

The three boys continued skating amidst the small crowd lounging around the rink; doing all sorts of tricks like jumping down a flight of stairs or scraping their boards on metal railings, even chasing each other around the park on their wheels. It was how they leisurely use their time as they wait for their boyfriends to finish their rehearsals.

Taehyun is referred to as the best; whether it be inline skates, skateboards, or BMX bikes. Anything he could use to not do the hellish activity of walking. That's what he was popular about. Usually seen in the park on his skateboard, with a plethora of piercings on his ears and small tattoos on his arms; clothes ranging from white to black and a permanent poker face plastered on his handsome face. One wouldn't have thought he'd be the lucky guy to date Beomgyu— whose image of soft pastel and candy is a complete contrast to his monochrome and edgy.

Once he and his friends had sat down for a break, Hueningkai and Soobin kept on eyeing the group of girls that had crowded a few feet away from them, looking like they were convincing each other into approaching the skater. Taehyun notices them on his peripheral but made no move to acknowledge them, looking for his bottled water instead.

"Binnie! Kaikai!" At the sound of Yeonjun's voice, all three boys looked up and Yeonjun crashed into his boyfriends' embraces. Beomgyu right behind him.

Meanwhile, the model had been glaring at the girls that's obviously wanting to make a move on his boyfriend. And while he's confident that Taehyun wouldn't entertain them, he still needs to establish who he belongs to.

So he sashayed along the pavement, catching Taehyun's eyes diverting his way as he stood up to greet him, knocked the bottle of water out of the nearby girl's hands, and pulled his boyfriend down for a kiss. Wrapping his arms around Taehyun's neck where it always belongs, and automatically, Taehyun snaked his hands to the skin his crop top had shown. Indulging in the surprised gasps of their audience.

After what seemed to be a minute of them making out, Beomgyu pulled away teasingly, turning to the girls who looked purely shocked and drenched. He could feel Taehyun's half-lidded gaze staring at him, hot breaths fanning his cheek and grip tightening around his slim waist.

Taehyun only has his eyes on him, and it's very much evident.

Mischievous, Beomgyu stuck his tongue out childishly, and claimed Taehyun again with another kiss.

If he had to flaunt what's his, he'd do so in a heartbeat. It just so happened that Taehyun is his most prized possession.