rule three

tw // sexual harassment

Rule Number 3. There are areas on Beomgyu's body reserved only for Taehyun.

"Tae, there's your boyfriend."

The skater didn't need to be warned of Beomgyu's presence; the environment almost always shifts whenever he was around. The grass is greener, the sky is clearer, and the sun is brighter. As if the world revolves around Beomgyu. (Because for Taehyun, it does.)

Beomgyu crashes into Taehyun like magnet; the latter naturally wrapping his arms around his waist. The model is wearing one of his tight black jeans — hugging his thighs deliciously; accompanied by a loose-collared shirt — showing off the accessory resting on his collarbones — that's tucked in and sleeves folded twice to reveal firm pale arms. Still looking absolutely pretty despite his simpler fit.

"Hey baby!" Taehyun grinned just hearing Beomgyu's voice, wordlessly nuzzling his face in the crook of the raven-haired male's neck. "Missed me?" Beomgyu chuckles.

"Always." He said.

"Cheesy fucks." Hueningkai grumbled, rolling his eyes fondly seeing his friend so happy. It was true. They had known each other for years, and Taehyun had only been this way since he met Beomgyu. Like the model brought color into his world.

"Excuse me? You're the cheesiest when you're with your boyfriends!" Beomgyu accused, giggling when Taehyun's breaths tickle his skin. Taehyun hugged him tighter, finding utmost contentment being so close to his Beomgyu. "Anyways, Junnie got held back by our project manager so he'll be a bit late. Let's just meet up at the mall later; same restaurant?"

Soobin and Kai worded out their approvals before watching their friend get pulled away by his model boyfriend. Taehyun hates walking, it's the exact reason he skates. But with Beomgyu, he'd walk a thousand miles for him, anywhere, anytime. Clutching his skateboard on one hand, the other tightly intertwined with Beomgyu's.

. . .

"Babe, which one do you think is better? This one or this one?" The model asks, lifting two kinds of skirts in front of his hips. Taehyun gave his honest opinion, ("You look pretty on both.") to which his boyfriend started scolding him (again) on giving proper criticisms when it comes to his fashion. He could say that Beomgyu's choices are always good, and he isn't like Yeonjun who knows the kind of fabric it's made of, but they'll just go round in circles until Beomgyu gets what he wants (as always). So he says;

"You could use a darker shade for the pleated one. And do you really have to get the mini skirt?" Imagining it around Beomgyu's small waist made him dizzy with want, but there's a teeny tiny issue.

"Too short?" Beomgyu asks, genuinely considerate. Taehyun never controls him with the kind of clothes he likes to wear, but he wants to be respectful of what Taehyun feels about it too. That's how they built up their relationship anyway — through mutual respect and trust.

Taehyun bits his lip, contemplating. "Kind of. Your thighs show too much."

"I thought you like my thighs?" Beomgyu inquired, the pout evident in his voice—

"Yeah, but," Taehyun quickly reassures, standing up and pulling Beomgyu closer to him; hand on the small of his back. "It doesn't mean I like it when other people look." His voice drops and it sent shivers running down the model's spine, momentarily forgetting how possessive his boyfriend could be. And as if proving the point, Beomgyu sees some people around the clothes store staring at them— him.

He grins against Taehyun's neck, giggling drunkenly at the skater's actions. "They look because that's all they can do, hm?" Beomgyu singsongs, rubbing his nose on Taehyun's. "You know I only dress up for you. Now come, help me fit these clothes."

The model is still looking through displays of clothes as his boyfriend pays at the cashier; it was his favorite pass-time activity and Taehyun will always indulge his hobbies. There's a particular top that caught his attention and while he's checking himself out in front of a mirror, a man older than him suddenly crashed against his smaller frame and enveloped him in his arms.

"What's a pretty little thing doing here all by himself, hm?" He whispered suggestively, Beomgyu shivered at the perverse way he spoke. Letting out a yelp when he feels rough hands grabbing at his waist and pulling their hips close. They're almost at the back of the store, where customers are more shallow and the rest of their bodies isn't seen from the cashier at the front. Beomgyu quivers in fear.

"Let go of me!" He tries pushing off, but the man is strong and has far too stronger lust to even listen to his pleas. Groping his ass and sliding his palms down to his thighs as he attempts to lift the model up against the wall. Beomgyu whimpers, thrashing and pushing the man away. "Tae— Taehyun!"

In an instant, the man is sent toppling on the floor with a loud cracking sound. Splinters littering like confetti from the force of impact between the man's skull and Taehyun's skateboard. The hit was so strong it left the man dizzy, feeling his skull breaking into two or having a concussion. Maybe it was even bleeding, fuck. The skater stood above him, seething with pure rage as he clutched Beomgyu protectively; the model sticking as close to him as possible, horrified beyond belief upon the harassment in broad daylight.

"Touch my boyfriend again or I'll kill you." Taehyun grits, never minding the people around them gossiping. The store manager and security guards stumble into the scene, investigating as Taehyun told what happened; glaring eyes never leaving the pervert man being escorted out of the shop, hand never leaving Beomgyu's body as he pull him back inside the fitting rooms.

It's safe to say that they left the store with Beomgyu wearing the clothes he bought, angry red marks littering his thighs underneath the flowy black skirt. A sign of possessiveness; the skater wonders if people will still attempt to do something stupid seeing his marks. And Taehyun, being the good boyfriend, carrying the paper bags on one hand, and Beomgyu's waist on the other. Pissed to the bone from what happened.