60. Floris

George POV

"You did great today guys", the trainer praised them after the training. The boys approached the bench while I approached them, or rather Clay. This stupid guy from earlier walked past me and bumped into my shoulder.
"Hey!", I said when I was pushed aside.
"Ouh, I'm so sorry", the guy turned to me and raised his hands.
"It's fine", I said with a disgusted face.
"Hey, George, right?", he came towards me.
"Yeah?", I slowly walked backwards.
"Hi, I'm Floris", he gave me his hand, "I hope we understand each other well."

I just continued walking backwards until I eventually walked against Clay who wrapped his arms around me and put his head on mine.
"Hey", he said in a cute voice. I quickly turned around, pulled Clay's head by his neck down to me and pressed my lips against his. Then I turned my head back to this Floris who just looked at us blankly and stared at him. I wanted to show him that Clay was mine, even if that wouldn't have been necessary. Maybe he didn't want anything from him and I just overreacted, but nevertheless he worried me very much and I wanted to keep him away from Clay.

"Hey Floris!", another guy yelled over to us, "You coming?"
"Yeah", Floris gave me another glance before running to the others.
"George, is everything fine?", Clay looked me worried in the eyes.
"Yes?", I looked at him, trying not to show what I felt.
"Let's go home", he smiled at me before we went to the bench and grabbed our stuff.

"See you on Thursday!", a guy yelled after us when we walked away.
"See ya Jack!", Clay yelled back with a laugh.
"Jack? You know their names?", I asked.
"Some of them, yes", Clay said.
"Do you also know this Floris?", I looked at him with an uncomfortable expression.
"Yes, he's really nice", he smiled at me.
"Oh okay, if you say so....", I said quietly.

When we arrived at home, I had already forgotten this guy and Clay went upstairs to take a quick shower.
"Wanna join me?", Clay yelled down to me.
"You're such an idiot", I giggled.
"What? I didn't understand! Did you say yes?!", he yelled and I could hear the smile on his lips.
"Go take your shower idiot!", I screamed.
With a cute laugh I could hear the bathroom door closing and shortly after the shower turning on.

I got a chocolate bar from the kitchen and turned on the TV. After a while Clay came downstairs and I heard him from behind coming to me. When I turned around, my heart stopped. He was naked with only a towel wrapped around his waist. And then this was also pretty low. His hair was wet and hung in his face. Drops of water flowed slowly over his muscular chest and the wet emphasized his six pack even more. I stared at him with widened eyes.

"Gosh, you're such a simp", Clay giggled.
"Why is it my fault if you walk around the house like that ?!", I yelled at him panicking.
"Why? Do you feel the need to fuck me now?", he smirked at me.
"Shut up and fuck off!", I quickly turned around again to hide the massive blush on my cheeks. I heard Clay walk around the couch and sit down next to me. I could feel his provocative look on me. As much as I struggled, at some point I allowed my eye to peek over for a moment, which only made Clays smirk grow.
"Shit, you're so hot", I whispered before slapping my hand on my mouth because I actually didn't want to say that out loud.

Eventually he crawled over to me and I crawled backwards until I hit the end of the sofa. Clay was on top of me again. I swallowed heavily while my heartbeat began to rise. Clay leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. He immediately took his tongue with him and pushed it into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his whole body on me. Clay's arms were now on the couch and wrapped around my head. At some point a hand went down my body until it finally reached my hip and squeezed it.

Then Clay pulled himself up and me with him. He lifted me on his lap and got up. Shit, I could feel his dick exactly. I couldn't see where he was going with me, I had my eyes closed and could only feel his lips, his tongue and his body against mine. Eventually I could feel myself getting pressed against a wall. As his movements became more intense, I began to moan. (Gosh, they're such sex bombs, aren't they)

When Clay finally reached for my jeans and wanted to open them, we suddenly could hear the doorbell ring. I was so frightened that I winced and stared at Clay. He just sighed before giggling cutely. Then he looked at me serious again.
"Ignore it", he said and pressed his lips back on mine. I mean, I had no problem with it and just went along. His hand went to my pants again, but then the bell rang again.
"GOD!", Clay yelled annoyed while putting me down and running to the door.

I leaned against the wall and listened.
The door got opened and Clay screamed "What?!" Then it was silence.
"You forgot your bottle", I could hear a familiar voice saying quietly. Oh no, not this voice. In the next moment I saw Clay and Floris coming into the room. Clay luckily looked really annoyed and avoided to look at him, but Floris just smirked. I looked at him with an angry expression and clenched my fists.
"Hey George", Floris smiled at me but ironically.
"Floris....", I bit the inside of my lip.
"Ouh, sorry, did I interrupt something?", Floris looked from me and Clay back and forth.
"No, no....", Clay turned his head and patted Floris' shoulder.

"I don't want to bother you any longer, sorry. Have a nice day", he eventually smiled at me before leaving the room.
Clay raised his eyebrows at me before leaving too. Slowly I made my way to follow them quietly. I stood around the corner and watched the door where they said goodbye.
"Bye man, see ya on Thursday", Floris said.
"Yup, bye", Clay waved.
But before Floris left the house, he turned around, looked Clay up and down and meant "You're looking good man" with a wink. Then he finally left.

I wanted to break something, I wanted to rip this guy's head off. I wanted to murder him. Unfortunately, that was illegal ...

________________________________________________________

~1.127 words~