97. car

George POV

Together we got into the red Lamborghini and I navigated Clay, where he should go while my hand was on his thigh, stroking and squeezing it. I leaded us to the place where Karl and Nick had had their first date. We got there and Clay drove to where the car would not be seen, which I found a bit unnecessary as we would get out of the car anyway. At least I thought so.

The car stopped and I was about to open the door when Clay grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. After a rough kiss, he dragged me into the back seat. I sat on his lap and our lips immediately connected again. His hands were on my hips and slowly he began to move them.

His tongue was already in my mouth and I was playing with his hair. His hands went to my hoodie and quickly pulled it off. Then I spread my legs more and pressed my hip stronger on him.
"God damnit George~", Clay let out before biting his bottom lip.

I ran my hands down his chest and pulled his hoodie over his head. We wanted each other now.
"Come on~", I breathed heavily while opening his belt. After we had also taken off our pants, I began to move my hips against his dick again. I felt the hard cock on me and got incredibly horny for him.

I sat down again and we both took off our boxer shorts. When I wanted to sit down on his lap again, Clay licked his lips and stared at me needy. As I slowly sat down, he leaned his head back and I took that as a sign that he was absolutely ready.

I lifted my hips and when lowering I let his cock penetrate me. Without hesitation, I started moving my hips up and down while he held them in his hands. After a slight moan from me, I leaned forward and kissed his neck.
"Fuck, George~~", Clay groaned.
I moved my hips faster and held with one hand his neck tight and with the other one his waist.

"You are just everything I need to live~", I moaned at the good feeling.
"Uh, George~", Clay moaned in response. Then I got even faster and put my head on his shoulder.
After a while of that I realized I would come any second, but...the car....
"Cl- Clay- Cum-...cuming", I warned, holding on his neck tightly. I saw Clay quickly pull a cloth out of the car door compartment. He put it over my dick and held it tight.

Then he nodded slowly, the other hand back on my hip and I got faster with my movements again.
Shortly afterwards I came with a loud moan. The cloth on my cock filled with cum and Clay kept it from ruining the car.
Then I suddenly felt Clay's grip tightening and he began to squeeze my hip. Then he also came with a groan inside of me.

We looked deep into each other's eyes and I swallowed heavily as our movements continued. Then Clay gently rubbed the cloth on my dick and finally took it off. I slowed my movements and eventually stopped when he balled up the cloth and put it back in the car door.

Clays hands then wandered up my waist as he pressed his lips against mine gently.
Then he put me down from him and next to him. I looked at him, breathing loudly, still longing for him, when he suddenly turned his head to me with a smirk. He grabbed my hip and laid me on the seats. I let out a little giggle, but this stopped immediately when I felt his cock inside me again.

He was on top of me and slowly moved his hips back and forth.
"Yes~", I moaned, pulling his head by his neck down to me. I pressed my lips on his and let our tongues play with each other. He got faster and faster and eventually leaned his head to my neck, kissing it passionately.

It went on for a while. I came one more time, which is why he had to do the cloth thing again and shortly afterwards we stopped. I was in the back seat, panting deeply, and he was still leaning over me.
Eventually he gave me a little smile and sat up. He put on his boxer shorts and jeans and carefully got out of the car. Confused, I sat up and watched the shirtless Clay as he looked around outside. When he had found what he had apparently searched, he walked a few meters to the left and threw the two cloths in which my cum was in a trash can. For some reason I was incredibly embarrassed for that.

As he came back I also had put on my boxer shorts and the sweatpants and sat on the backseat, my legs resting on the back of the front seat.
"Hey hot boy", Clay smiled when he came in and closed the door behind him.
"Hey hotter boy", I grinned back.
"Car sex, huh? Let's see....", he looked in the air, thinking, "...what haven't we tried yet?...hmm..."
"You're an idiot", I giggled, slightly slapping his shoulder. His skin was really warm and mine was a bit colder.

"Why are you so warm?", I asked sliding closer to him.
"Because it's always so hot when you're near me", he smiled at me, raising an eyebrow.
"Ha ha", I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"No, seriously, I think that's because I'm still turned on from you", Clay said now with a serious expression.
"Uhm...", I giggled flustered.

"Hey, we haven't done forest yet!", he eventually raised his eyebrows, "...and cinema.....ouh, and school! And roof and garage and museum and-"
"Shut up!", I giggled, slapping his shoulder again. Then I snuggled my face on his warm chest. Clay began stroking through my hair with an adorable giggle.

"You're amazing", I could hear him smiling.
"Is that so?", I leaned back up.
"Yes, that is so", he raised his eyebrows with a grin.
Then I sat back on his lap and wrapped my arms around him. We stayed there for a while and cuddled before we eventually put our hoodies on again and drove home.

_________________________________________________________

~1.063 words~

God damnit! It happened! Fuck! Didn't I say they wouldn't have sex in the red car? Didn't I???? Well....oopsie
But hey, its sex, so....