Part 24

(not my art)

Admire : to regard (object quality or person) with warm respect or approval

Hands clasped around the little piece of paper, Uraraka's big brown eyes stared down at the paper her heart felt like it was gonna hammer out of her chest. "You got this for me?" Her voice seemed to raise an octave at the end of her sentence. Her hands shook slightly as though the paper was too heavy for her to hold. And her lips and chin were wobbly .... .....

Uraraka looked like she was gonna cry

That's when she began to speak.

------

Despite me being a bubbly and warm hearted person I didn't have a lot of friends growing up. My family had less money than others and when I invited people over they would make fun of me and point fingers, they would tell the people at school about how my home was small and make fun of me and my living situations.

It wasn't long after that when my friends began to leave me . After that I got afraid of getting close to people. Scared that if they found out about my living situations they would make fun of me and soon leave me too....

Uraraka to a deep breath in then continued

It was after that when I wanted to find a way to help my parents and get more money. I remember wanting to drop out of school just so that I could help them with their work. Every time I offered they refused and told me that I had to finish my education first and then I could help.

     So I took matters into my own hands and got jobs and worked anytime I could between school. Then after high school I was offered a full scholarship to UA and it was then that I made friends who accepted me and honestly did not care about how I had less money.It was a few months ago when my parents told me over the phone that they had sold the house for more money and I was a mess. I felt like all the work and jobs and money I had earned for them was nothing. No matter what I did it amounted to nothing. I wasn't able to help them, at least not in a way that mattered. 

       I wasn't able to smile for months and then I stumbled into the art room when I met you. And in the first few seconds of meeting you, you made me smile and for some odd reason when you talked to me it felt like all the pain went away, you helped me to continue forward. 

      I admire you and I want to thank you for everything you have done for me since then. She ran into you, her arms flung around your waist causing you to tip backwards into the bed, your head hitting the pillow with an umph.

"Thank you so much." and then her lips pressed to yours.  

And out of the corner of your eye you watched Tsuyu's number fall to the ground.

---------

It will soon be a year since the first chapter was published for this book time flies fast any ways theres gonna be some drama in the next few chapters so buckle up (: