Part 27

You don't get mad very easily but there is one thing, one single thing that bothered you to no end. Christmas music playing in the convenience store when it isn't even December first yet.

You and Jiro had this thing where you traded off who went shopping if you or her ran out of something. It happened to be your turn to go shopping for what you may ask? Body wash specifically scented peach body wash because Jiro had run out and there were a few things you needed anyways.

That brings you to where you are now standing in the store listening to the crappy god forsaken Christmas songs that made you want to pull your hair out. You were almost thinking of just leaving and not doing the shopping today but an angry Jiro was no fun to be around especially if she was angry at you. So you did what every sensible person would do and pulled your hat over your ears and put your hoodie over top of your head. Thinking of one thing and that is that Jiro owes you one. 

Just as you were about to check out you saw a pair of pink wool mittens that reminded you of a certain someones hair. You walked out with warm hands and a blush on your face as you thought about Mina holding your hand. You decided that it was worth going into that store after all.

Im not dead  💀 just forgot this story existed for a while (: