Part 10

-Uraraka -

Hey {your last name} do you want to come hang out at a coffee shop with me ?

You have been reading this text over and over again for the last 8 minutes contemplating whether or not you should agree and if so what should you text back? Sighing you flopped back down on to your unmade bed glaring at the ceiling like it was the source of all your problems.

"Okay what is it?" Jiro asked, closing her computer. You flipped around on your bed so you were now facing her direction.

"Huh-h why do you think somethings wrong?" She looked at you with an unamused look, her messy dark hair and baggy t-shirt (which was most likely momo's) giving the impression that she just woke up. Even though you have both been up for quite a few hours.

"You have been sighing for the last few minutes and it's distracting." she said as she stretched her arm up over her head.

"Sooo what's the problem?" she asked, dragging out the 'o' a little bit as she put her arms back down.

"I made a friend" you started out she gave you a little hum indicating for you to continue and that she was listening.

"She asked me to come hang out with her at a coffee shop" you finished looking down at your hands and playing with them a little bit.

She nodded

"So what's the problem?" she asked

"I don't know whether I should go or not."

"You should go"

"W-what why?"

"Because you are always cooped up in the dorm." not that I can say much she mumbled out.

"And you can always leave if you feel uncomfortable." she said in a matter of factly voice.

"Okay I guess you're right."

{y/n}

Good Morning Uraraka yeah I would love to go to a coffee shop with you (: 

________________________________________________________

sorry for not posting last weekend had somethings going on. Sorry that this is so short finals are  next week so yeah.  Thanks for reading (:  don't be afraid to ask any questions or give me any feed back.