Welcome to Hogwarts

Rimuru POV

It was now a week since i lived with the Weasley Family they were reall nice i must say but it was really kaotic. Fred and George Weasley really like to prank others especially there Mom Molly. They joked everytime about who Fred and who George is .. well it did not woked on me of course. I can see how much magicules someone has and so i was able to tell apart the both of them. I realised that Arthur the father of Ron was really interessted in the Muggle world .. they call humans who can't perform magic Muggles. Today was the day we will enroll in Hogwarts .

'I am kind of excited about that school and the Director' i thought while i was sitting on the window ledge and petted Shiro. 

Ron pulls me out of  my thoughts "Rimuru ! Did you pack your things? We will go in a few minutes"

"Ah .. is it already time ?" i answered while looking out of the window 'something says me that i will miss the peaceful life here' 

"Of course it is time , aren't you excited to go to Hogwarts? he said with enthusiasm

"What are you talking about of course I am excited so let's grab our things and go down" I said and walked to my Package 'I am just way too old to show my feelings like an 12 year orld kid like you' i thought while grabbing my things and go downstairs there i saw Molly and Ginny.

"You are ready Rimuru?" Molly said while smiling 

"Yeah I am , the first year won't be that hard anyways" i said with much confidence

"Hooo , as imagined from a Tempest" 

"I will miss you and Shiro" ginny said 

"We will see us in the second year so don't worry we will meet again" i smiled 

After i talked a bit with Ginny i've grabbed my things and shiro and got in the flying car once again. 

/Ciel did you make me an invitation?/ 

/Yes Master , i've also ensured that the teachers know that it is an original invantation .. well you just need it for the train anyways/

/Ah the train you say ? I wonder what platform 9 3/4 means/ 

/You will see/ she answered quick 

Molly , Ron , George and Fred also get in the car and so i waved my hand to ginny and Arthur to say goodbye. I must say i really like Ginny she remembers me on a certain Adventurer that died back then in my World .. of course I mean Shizue. 

On the entire trip i looked out of the window and petted Shiro .. well so it looks like for the other's i was talking with Shiro.

'So you really like that huh?' i asked her because i pet her like .. always 

'Of course Master , it's really relaxing' 

'You're calling me Master too?' i was a bit annoyed

'Mhm .. you named and evolved me and i also saw a few of your memories , i've learned a few skills from your world and i can turn into a human but Ciel said that it would be better to remain in this form and i like it that you pet me often meow' she declared happily 

'Ciel talked to you?' i was really supriesed 

'Yes she was a great help in my evolution also she showed me that you are a supreme being' 

'Okay it seems like Ciel really likes you but you can call me just Rimuru' 

'Mhhh..meow okay i will call you Rimuru'

'Thanks lillte Shiro' i petted her a bit stronger 'but we need to talk about Hogwarts , i don't want that you use skills from my world that will affect other students , if it's for your live then of course you can use them.'