New Family Members

Rimuru POV

After the Quidditch game i got thanked a lot by theb Gryffindore Team for my help out there I just smiled and saidi t was nothing. Then I was trying to get sneaky to the Dorms and the to my room but well what should I say .. there are more then 30 woman walking behind me .. some kind of Fanclub that this things even exists in Hogwarts and how fast are they? The game was only just an hour ago

/Notice: The Fan Club exists since the first day of your Schoollife they only waited for you to do something great that they can admire you without hiding it. Also only Woman are allowed and they hate Men that want you as their girlfriend./

/Aha now I know why you didn't told me and why you seem to have a good mood lately/

/Just your Imagination/ she said and I sighed. I then stopped and turned around seeing them so suprised and happy to only have my attantion is a bit weird "What do you girls want from me?" I looked at them they are even some senpais under them.

"She talked to us!"

"UHHH what should we do"

"It's her .. the Tempest!" 

A few of them shouted but I ignored it and walked to them giving them an autograph. Then a lot of them went to their rooms but 2 Girls were standing there looking at me. "In which year are you?" I asked them "We are in  the 3rd Year" They said "Oh then you are my Senpais" I smiled "What do you want"  I looked at them 'Really 3RD YEAR??? The one has Oppais like Shion'

"We talked to you a few times per luck and thught that you really are someone with an good personality and we like you so we thought maybe.. we could become friends" The one with the big Oppai said the other girl was like Shuna a bit shy. 

'They really remember me of Shion and Shuna' I sighed 

/Notice: These two are the reincarnations from Shuna and Shion , but they don't know the memories from their past lifes/ Ciel just dropped a huge bombshell 

/Why the Hell didn't you told me about that?/ I said a bit angry 

/You didn't asked and I only sensed it when they were talking to you/ she said 

"Mhh of course we can be friends I see you two are also in Gryffindore in my room are 2 beds free when my roommate ha nothing against it we can live together" I said while smiling

"You are really straight forward Miss Tempest" the little one said 

"Fufu of course she is I bet she is the strongest in her year maybe in our year too"  the bif one said 

"Then what are your names" I asked while began to walk to the dorm. "M-my name is Shuna and hers is Shion we did grew up together as orphans we have not really a last name" 

'WHAAA? Who manages the reincarnation ? Veldora ? I will kill you how can you give shuna and Shion such a terrible life' 

I looked at them "How about getting my last name ?" I suggested "then we are maybe something like sibblings?"

Both of them looked shocked about what I said and blushed "Do you are into Woman Miss Tempest?" Shion asked looking away "Well I have nothing against something like that" Shuna said while having her hand before her mouth like always when she is shy.

'OI OI OI STOP STOP THAT .. that's going intoa completly wrong direction here'!' I thought  'How comes it that Ciel didn't said something?' 

/I am a woman too after all Master/ she said with the same face making then the other two I  got scared like hell 'but when I think of it I was a Man in my first life so having woman as wifes wouldn't be bad' 

"Well let's first say that youa re my Siblings okay?" I said sweating like hell imagining what will happen when i have three wives at once. 

"But wedon't have blue hair .. it will be obvious" Shuna said after calming down. I snapped with my fingers and her Hair got blue in an instant. "That would be enough right?" I asked them and both of them nodded. 

"Then you will be Shuna Tempest and you will be Shion Tempest" I said 

"Wouldn't it be obvious that we now have blue hair?" They asked "Ah don't worry about that just say that you don't wanted to be known as a tempest but know that I am here you can't hide anymore"  

After that problem solved we went to our dorm /By the way Ciel please give these two a few more Magicules/ I asked her /Of course after all they now will be having your last name something no one ever will dirten , I will do it while they are asleep/ 

I opened the door "Ah Rimuru you are back you really were great in that Quidditch game you sure.." she stopped as she saw two more blue haired Woman "W-Who are they Rimuru?" she asked me

"Ah that are Shion and Shuna Tempest" I smiled and Hermione looked shocked at me "they will be living here with us" as I said that Hermione passed out on the spot as I said something that would destroy the world. 

"Are you sure that she has nothing against it?" Shuna asked 

"Yep she is very kind but a bit special .. She really is a good friend" I said 

I waited at Hermione's side to wait that she wakes up , Shuna and Shion are packing their things and bringing it here.  Shiro jumped on my lab and i patted her. 

After Hermione woke up we talked about it and she of course said that it's okay after all she is my best friend. We then all went to sleep on the next morning I felt something fluffy .. something that really feels good. As I opened my eyes I could jump trough the roof .. 'What the hell is shion doing in my bed? Did she really had this much fear for the thunderstorms last night?' I take of my hand from her oppai and just laid next to her. 

As she woke up she looked at me "I am sorry I couldn't sleep .." she said and I smiled "Its alright but we should make us ready for classes" I said and stood up. It was a normal day well only for me tho. My siblings got famouse like me well we won't die because of fame.

But one thing we still need to take care of .. the troll attack who planned it and why ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey guy's I will ask you a question to the story. Do you want that the Tempest family is good or evil?)