The 1st Year - Quidditch Match

Rimuru POV

Today is the day I'll see my first Quidditch match.. I am really excited all wizzards love it from what i heared it even gives something like a World Cup for this kind of sport. Also Harry is playing as Seeker. 

"Are you exited Rimuru .. only a few hours ad we will beat Slytherin asses" Hermione said to me ... I was reading like usally and looked at her

"Yep" I answered short

"Well .. you don'r really seem like you are hyped" she said looking at me with doubting  eyes.
"I am just a quiet person" i said and began to read my book again.

"Yeah a quiet person who did a frobidden spell just like this , and then it was the hardest one" she said

"Didn't I said you shouldn't mention this again .. that could only cause trouble for me so just forget it" Shiro looked at Hermione and began to growl and clench their theeth after all she don't want anyone to give her master trouble. 

Hermione looked at Shiro suprised and i calmed her down with a patting session. 

"She can feel when someone gives me trouble" I just said as an excuse

"Ah I see .. it's indeed a unique cat not like mine" she began to giggle

"Did you see in classes this morning when Professor Snape slapped Ron and Harry with a book ?" 

"Yeah i saw it .. it was their fault after all" I said without any interest in my voice 

"I think they talked about you" I then looked at Hermione "Why should they do that?" 

"Are you joking Rimuru ? You sure are" she said dumbfounded 

"You are cute as hell you are a Tempest you are smart. Many boys are talking about that" 

"I don't care about that" i said /seems like you didn't thought about that back then Ciel/ I loughed in my thoughts.

/I did thought about that , Anyone who dares to touch Master will die a tragic death after all I can controll the world/ Ciel said calm with a smile in her face

'That was scary as hell' i thought and then Hermione said something unexpected 

"Don't tell me Rimuru .. are you into Girls?" 

I got emberrassed "Wh-What the Hell are you saying Hermione!"

"Well .. you always seem so uninteressted in the boys so i thought about that" she said honest 

"It's just that I am not interested into  relationship at the moment but I guees woman are fine too" i said and then stood up. "Let us go watch the game!" I quickly changed the topic. 

"Oh .. yeah you are right we should go now" Hermione agreed and we walked to the Stadion.

Arrvied n the Gryffindor tower , were we will watch the game I got really interested int this game .. everyone is cheering and i could see that they'll fly verry high. 

/Ciel is there any rule that when someone can't play annymore someone can take his place and play for the team?/

/At the moment not , should i create the uniform and gear for you Master/ 

/Yes just in case something happens/ 

"And you don't want to play this Hermione?" i asked her

"Ah no .. I am not  so good at that I am rather the spectator haha" 

The after we wair for a few minutes the teams come out of the towers and forming a circle above Madam Hooch looking at them i could feel the tensed mood. 
'It must be really exciting to be up there' i thought and my eyes glowed.

"And here i thought you were lying to me back then" Hermione said while looking at my face

And then the game began Ciel told me the rules before so i could watch at ease. it was really intense and Gryffindor made the first 10 Points. Everyone besides Slytherin cheered for the Gryffindore Team and so our Team's mood was on a whole different level. 

Gryffindore scored two times and it was now 30 -0 Points , now Slytherin was getting better and they tried to score often but our Keeper was the real God .. well of course not really a God because that's me but holy he is good. 

/Master could do this too/ Ciel said

I ignored her compliment and she pouted i was to fixed on the game. I could see that Slytherin's mood was in the abyss really they seemed like angry little kids. The Captain then took a bat and smashed one Ball right to our keeper with such force that he passed out and hit the ground. Another 2 Players doubled one of our players and urges her into one of the towers so she too can't play anymore.

'HUHH? PLAYING DIRTY TRICKS SLYTHERIN??' I thought and got angry i was shortly before releasing my Aura but Ciel hold me back.

/You should play now Master I'll change your clothes in an instant/ she said and changed my clothes Hermione was suprised.
"What are you doing Rimuru?" she shouted "Showing Slytherin that they are Loosers" I answered and summond my broom and flew to the 3 Rings i musst secure that no Ball reaches them.

OHH WHOS THAT ? It seems a new Player arrived .. Is this against the rules? The speaker asked and looked at Dumbeldore who was sitting behind him , he only nodded symbolizing it is okay.

IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES LET SEE WHAT THIS NEW PLAYER CAN , WAIT ISN'T THAT RIMURU TEMPEST 1ST YEAR!

The croud cheered for me , my only job is it to denie Goals nothing easier than that i thought and did my job. 

Seeing that Harry ahs some problems with his broom I cliched my Hand 'Again a cheap trick? Can't they be good Loosers hmpf..' 

TEM-PEST! TEM-PEST! TEM-PEST!

/seems like you are famous now Master/ Ciel said 

/Well I was it before too , thanks to you/ i said mocking her a bit

/HMPF../ she pouted .. i really like her when she is angry. 

After Harry got his balance again I could see how he s trying to catch the golden snitch , but after he closed the distance between the golden snitch he lost his balance and falls onto the ground

'Ouch .. that must have hurt .. wait is he going to puke?' 

But to my suprise he throwed up the golden snitch and not some .. stomatch contents.

HARRY POTTER CATHCED THE GOLDEN SNITCH , THAT ARE 150 POINT FOOOOOR GRYFFINDOR THE MATCH HAS ENDED THE WINNER IS GRYFFINDOR!!!!!

After that Harry and I got some kind of famous Quidditch players in Hogwarts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN: I am really sorry for this short Chapter hope you enjoyed it .. some personal matters interfered with my writing time)