The beginning of my Life as a Teacher - 2nd Year

(AN: I am bad at writing chapters that lead to a new situation in the story so sorry about that and don't worrie the next one will be better and they will be longer too hopefully.)

Rimuru POV

'So I will be a Teacher next Year mh?' I smiled standing up /Ciel what are those three doing ?/ I asked her 

/Good morning Master it seems like they planned to go and search for the stone behind the Three Headed Hound/ She said 

I looked at Hermiones Bed that was empty 'Hmm ? I see should I help them ?' I thought 

/I don't think you should do that/ Ciel said 

/Stop reading my thoughts/ I replied and toke a stroll around Hogwarts even when it's forbidden.

I then stopped at a randome bench and sat down looking at the moon 'Why does they need to do this at night ?' I yawned and thought about this situation 'I hope Hermione is alright' 

After I finished my stroll I walked back and a few peofessors runned down the floors to the hospital wing carrying three students I could saw hermione harry and Ron. 

/Ciel what happened ?/ I asked angered seeing my friend wounded 

/Don't worry Master they aren't serious injured they will wake up one after another after few days/ Ciel said 

'I see ..' Then Ciel explained me ever event that happened down there. Well I would say Dumbledore is lucky that Hermione and the others aren't seriously injured .. because if they would be Hogwarts would need a new Principal. 

Then nothing much happened anymore this year .. It was a kinda interesting and good year but in the same time boring for me .. after all I needed to look like a young student in this School also the thing with the great Tempest Family is very tiring. 

/So Ciel let's take this suitcase from that dude that loved magic beasts/ I said 

/of course master teleporting .. now/ she said and I was suddenly in a Tower at the highest point 

'What a nice room but I thinkt this dude was an loner' I thought while looking around the room seeing the Suitcase and the barrier protecting it.

"Seems like a pretty strong barrier .. well but not for me" I mumbeld and destroyed that Barrier just by touching it. 

/Ciel analyze that suitcase/ I said and she immediately began to analyze it .. of course our Ciel was finished after one second.

/Master it's a little Dimension simmilar to your Imaginary World where the Magic Beasts live in/ Ciel said 

/I see .. then please change my Imaginary World into a world for every Magical beast that exists on this planet/ I said and she began to work. 

I then grabbed the brown suitcase and teleported back into my Chamber 'Hermione wasn't here after all she leftet a few days ago the school to visit her parents. On our Last day we had an feast and the House Trophy was granted to Gryffindor .. it was clearly that DUmbeldor just made it happened with his bonus points.

For me .. that kind of thing is nothing .. It's just an trophy why would it interest me.. well Hermione was kinda happy about it and I was relifed that she left the school with an smile. 

Shuna and Shion were sleeping already so I decided to let Ciel turn on my Sleep mode. In the next morning I explained Shuna and SHion what will happen next year.

"So you will be a Professor Sister?" Shuna asked 

"Fufu of course he is the best Sister after all" Shion said and both of them were clearly fighting about one thing... we all saw that situation often. 

"Shuna you should focus on your Studies I will take care of brother as her Secretary after all he needs one right sister?" Shion said smiling

"No Shion .. it should be me I can cook better then you and I can do all jobs that are requested from a Secretary" Shuna said smiling wicked 

"W-W-What did you said ? Seems like I need to cook something for Sis" Shion said 

"STOP STOP STOOOOOOP! Both of you" I shouted and they stopped right away looking at me. 

"You will be still students but both of you can help me out anytime and I will cook myself or Shuna will made it" I said and Shion kinda looked sad but quickly smiled "I am the 1st Secretary then" 

And so both began again. 'AH what a pain in the Ass .. even after reincarnation both of them are like that .. I need a good reason to go .. mhh let me think of something .. ah right' I smiled and stood up 

"I need to talk with Dumbeldore about my job so see you guys later" I said and left /Ciel is my Imaginary World completed ?/ I asked her 

/It's at 80% Master/

/hooo it takes so long?/ I asked suprised 

/Affirmativ Master .. after all your Imaginary world is even bigger then 10 Planets of the size of this one/ She said 

'It's just sounds like you are lazy' I thought and shivers runned down my spine 

/W-H-A-T did you just say Master~/ she said in a very unnormal voice. 

/Ehhh .. that Ciel is the best wife ? Yes Ciel is my best wife I absolutly thought that!/ I could see her blush and ignored her then. 

After I then talked with Dumbledore and could tell that his Plan was way more deeper then I thought .. of course he didn't told me his plans but I have someone that is even better at makig such plans .. right Ciel .. I am a lucky man because Ciel seemed to have a good mood was it because of what I said ?

"And was that stone worth the price they paid ?" I asked him serious 

"I am sure that this stone sometime will comes in handy for Harry and his friends" he simply said 

"I see then something that I need to know? I mean about the job" I asked 

"Mhh .. make sure that no one will gets hurt from a magical beast .. the Ministry of Magic often let's 'kill Beasts even when the students were at fault" he said

'Heee so that is the reason why I felt so much hatred from the magicals beasts at the moment I am suprised that they didn't attacked anyone out of that hatred' I thought 

"Very well .. but I wouldn't let someone kill a Magical Beast under me" I said and then left his office I hope he understood what I wanted to say with that .. I am sure he understood. 

/How many Magical Beasts exist in this World Ciel ?/ I asked her 

/Hm many Master I could tell you the number but that is changing every day after all new Magical beast can be born and other ones can stop to exist within this world .. but over 3000 for sure/ Ciel told me and I was suprised but I guess that world had muchmore to offer then I thought. 

But one thing got me curious ... do Dragons exist in this World? It's a question I already had an answer to as I remembered that Dragon baby  Hagrid had give me and Ciel currently is observing.. but what made me much more interested was their strengh is it on pair with a True Dragon ? And where do they even live. 

'Wait is she so slow because of that baby ? Maybe even she has feelings of an Mother hm?' I thought happy as I thought about how my first lesson should be like in Hogwarts and how do I explain it to Hermione. 

Anyways I then walked back to my dorm and relaxed a bit with my Sisters 'That truly is Heaven on Earth' I thought smiling and then after a few hours I began to close my eyes again.