chapter 5

Arnav singh raizada was all broken the ASR has vanished now he was the 14 year old arnav who lost his ma ,now his khushi....Today arnav felt his heart breaking into pieces khushi word kept ringing in his mind haunting him to death he couldn't forget nor wipe of these words from his memory

His room was destroyed but his tears didn't stop.. His misery didn't end he himself destroyed his beautiful world.. His ego destroyed his married life he failed as an husband

His worst nightmare of being compared with his father have became an reality... His khushi whom he loves to death has called him worst than his father wasn't death more peaceful than this... He clutched his head tightly and cried

Arnav: khushi my khushi thinks I cheated on her ...she thinks my love was fake no my love was not fake she thinks I am worst than my father..... He laughed with tears

Arnav: kyu kyu why only me? Aapko taras nhi aata na mere pe haan main nhi manta aap pe par meri khushi manti thi inn 8 saalo mein kitni baar gidgidaya hoon main aapke samne par aapko mujhpe taras nhi aaya kyu kyu ... Meri khushi ko mujhse cheen ke kya khushi mili aapko par koi nhi main apni khushi ko aapse jeetkar rahunga khushi ke bina arnav nhi hain arnav aur khushi kabhi alag nhi ho sakte kabhi nhi  chahe koi kuch bhi kar le.... Arnav apni khushi ko jeetkar rahega... 8 saal gin gin kar bitaye roz aasu bahaye tarasta raha uske liye usse milne ke liye aab jab mil gayi to usse kaise chod doon nhi chod sakta uska itezaar kiya usse chodne ke liye nhi usse apna banane ke liye...

( why why do you do this to me God..Don't you have a little mercy on me.,I know I don't believe in you but my khushi does... In these 8 years I have begged you to give me my khushi back but you didn't have mercy on me why? Why did you snatch ny khushi from me what hapiness did you get by snatching her from me.. I would win my khushi without khushi there is no arnav... Arnav khushi can't get seperated no one can seperate them... I have cried everyday I kept counting each day in these 8 years and know when I meet her I can't leave her...I haven't cried for last 8 years just give up I have waited for her not to let her go I would win her )

**************

Khushi looked at the sleeping figure of Arya and aru .... She placed a soft kiss on there forehead

Khushi: mumma ki jaan ho tum dono...i can't see you hurt it hurts to see you in tears...you know I never disagreed to you both because I want to fulfill each and every demand of yours....i know I never scolded you when you did wrong because I just can't it's very difficult for me ... I always pampered you more than needed but I can't help you are my only family... Your love for me is the same as arnav love for his di and maa... I know I am doing wrong by keeping you away from your father but what can I do I can't let him hurt you what if he ignores you the same way he ignored me... I can't see you in tears because of him.. His di is everything for him he can hurt anyone for her what if he hurts you... And sheetal she is a bitch she would  even hurt you and arav he is arnav son for the whole family they keep pampering him and he being a spoilt brat just throw tantrums even arnav supports him...i was never important in his life then how can my children be important for him? He will hurt you by loving arav more than you but don't worry you mumma will love you very much ... Please forgive you mom please don't hate me for keeping Your father away from you I am sorry bacha..

Khushi wiped her tears and hugged both of her lifelines tightly..... A mother in her feared to loose her child....

*******

It was morning when all raizada were having breakfast .... It was a silent affair no one had spoken anything

Arnav just went out without saying anything

Shital: di ye arnav kitna badal gaya hain aab kisi se theek se baat bhi nhi karta sab khushi ki wajah se .... She said trying to manipulate anjali.. Shital dint knew arnav has met khushi as payal had restricted raizada to no tell anything to her and arav