✦𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞✦

The bell chimed

A same face welcoming you, "Good afternoon myself Chifuyu-", he stops as he sees you, "Hey y/n chan, it's you again.", a surprised smile on his face.

"Hey, Chifuyu Wassup!"

Your driver enters with both of his hands full of holding a heavy flower bouquet on the left and chocolate boxes on the right.

"And what's all that behind you?", Chifuyu asked confusedly.

You turn back, "Oh these are the gifts for you. I wasn't able to thank you sincerely yesterday, so here I am", bowing in front of him.

"Oh please please y/n chan, I told you right, you don't have to thank me and This? You don't even have to do this", with a little frown.

"Chifuyu-kun please you have to accept them. Okay, I swear it'll be my final thanks to you for yesterday", giving a pleasing smile.

"Haha, yeah sure. Last you swore! by the way, please have a seat", he invites you inside directing his hands towards a table.

"Yeah sure", as you go to sit, your assistant grabbed your wrist.

"Mam aren't you getting late for your lunch meet," she says grinding her teeth.

"Lunch? Ah yeah, I want to have a lunch", putting both of your hands on your tummy, "I would really love to have a lunch here. Look at all these cute pets, omg who don't want to share food with them? not me", you walk towards the cats counter with a mischievous smile on your face looking at Louis.

"Is she for real?", Louis asks herself under her breath.

You look here and there, that yellow-streaks hair boy was not showing. Not like your eyes were finding him, it's just basic human instincts.

"Where's Kazutora-kun?".

"He just went out for some work", Chifuyu answered.

"I see", you nodded curling your mouth.

And just then Kazutora opens the gate and enters with two big dog and cat food bags in both of his hands. He was wearing a black oversized t-shirt with jeans on the bottom. His tiger tattoo is visible now.

"Chifuyu that's the brand you asked for right?", looking confusedly at the gifts lying on the sofa, "Gifts? Who brought them? My fangirls?", Kazutora asks humouredly

Kazutora looks up and his eyes stopped on the young fine lady as you are, standing in front of him.

"Yo! Kazutora-Kun", you bows in front of him.

"You don't have to bow, please", waving his hands, "And hey y/n I'm surprised seeing you back, here again," he looked at Chifuyu.

"Why? Can't I come here? Chifuyu told me yesterday to visit anytime, so yo I came", you replied with a smile.