✧𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮✧

"Y/N??!!!", someone interrupted.

.

You heard a familiar voice; you looked back and there he is, your childhood friend aka the man you like to ignore now.

.

"What are you doing here?", you questioned, pushing away Kazutora.

He flinched by your this sudden action.

"I came to pick you up", the man answered looking at Kazutora probably wondering what are you doing with another man all alone at this late.

"Don't we have a flight to France today?", he spoke.

"Yeah I know I remember, I was just calling my driver."

"I came to pick you up."

"Yeah sure, wait I'm gonna say my goodbye to everyone inside", you went inside.

.

.

The man kept staring Kazutora, as he moves to go inside.

"Who are you?"

"Yes?"

"What were you two doing here at this late?", he interrogated.

"We were just talking."

"That closely?", he squinted.

"I'm sorry but I think you've misunderstood something", Kazutora replied giving a neutral expression.

"I believe", looking down his nose at him.

.

.

"Let's go", you came out.

"I was planning for Round-Two", Draken said with a long face.

"I promise next time for sure, Draken-kun", you replied with a smile.

"Y/N chan do visit our Ramen Shop when you come back", Smiley beamed.

"I'll definitely Smiley and Angry-kun. You promised to teach me too".. Nahoya grinned nodding and Souya gave you a thumbs up snarling.

In such less time , you got close with everyone.

"I'll wait for you to come back Y/N chan", Chifuyu whined.

"I'll bring Eiffel Tower for you Chifuyu-Kun", you cracked an inside joke.

"Yeah you promised," he said laughing.

"Who knows we'll meet up in Paris there's a fashion show me and Hakkai have to attend", Yuzuha said giving a hug to you.

"Oh I wish baeb", you replied and then gave a goodbye hug to Hina.

.

You waved at everyone and walks towards the car.

.

"Oh wait," you turned back taking out a gift bag, "I literally forgot.....Here", giving it to Kazutora. "Bye and happy birthday again I had so much fun today. Meet you after I come back and", you get close to his ear, he enlarged his pupils, "We'll surely continue that talk later, don't think I forgot about it", you whispered.

You Left.

.

"She sure is a nice girl. I like her nature", Takemichi says smiling looking at Kazutora as your last move, doubted all.

"Yeah right. Now Let's get back for the Round-Two", Pah-Chin said walking inside.

"Pah-Chin, Don't drink too much, your wife will scold you", Peh-yan yelled.