✦𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?✦

(A/N- First of all, Happy Birthday to my baby Kazutora... I love him so much♡)

 I love him so much♡)

***

Days passed Y/N and Kazutora, have got more close now. Going for shopping, sometimes lunch or dinner, hanging out together has become normal between you two but, he hasn't told you about his 'that past' yet, cause he is not getting the right time or maybe scared to lose you.

"Never saw you with a bike before", amazed as you visit the pet shop as usual on Sunday morning, saw him washing his (whatever your favorite model of motorbike is) bike wearing a white thin fabric tank top clung to his body in which his muscles, tattoo, every single part of his holy physique was showing off. In short, he was looking fucking hot.

 In short, he was looking fucking hot

"It's been so long. I had Tripumf Rocket 3 TFC aka Bosozoku, before", he tells splashing water from hose on you.

You jumped getting away, he laughs. "So planning to go somewhere?"

"Hmmm, To Shrine"

"Ca-Can I come too?", you stuttered asking.

"Even if I say no, you would still come", he brushed your hair with a towel.

"Exactly", giving him the finger.

"Wear It", tossing his favorite tiger t-shirt at you, "I wet your blouse, you'll get cold".

You weren't much soaked, he made sure of it but he cares *Heart Melt*. You took it and removes your blouse on the spot.

"Seriously Y/N?", with a smirk in his voice. "What? That's not new for you. We shop a lot in lingerie showrooms. Why? Are you turned up?", curling up your lips wearing his t-shirt, kinda loose on you but *BF T-shirts*, though he is not your boyfriend.

"No, of course not", crossing his arms in a half-shrug, he repressed himself in which he has become so good at *hanging out a lot with you* but today you were wearing a tiger print bra, that he chose, making him to try harder.

"Let's Go. We gonna race."

"Race?"

"Yep let's see who wins and whoever, will have a wish and it could be anything".