✦𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒✦

Draken, Pah-chin, Peh-yan, Nahoya and Souya-The Kawata Twins, Takemichi, and his fiancé Hina, she knows you already.

"I've read a lot of articles in Forbes Magazine about you", she said.

Chifuyu introduced you to all after Kazutora's cake cutting celebration.

.

.

And of course, you already knew Mitsuya Takashi and Shiba siblings.

.

"How do you know them?", Chifuyu asked surprised.

"How could I not? A well-known Fashion Designer like Mitsuya Takashi. we have met before",

"At Shanghai Fashion week, if I'm right?", adjusting his specs.

"At New York fashion week too", you added.

"Yeah, I remember.", Mitsuya said smiling.

"Your work. I'm just down bad for his pieces", you admitted.

"Oh please it's nothing", he said waving his hand verbally denying himself.

"No, I'm serious. I wore your designed dress at a party and got tons of compliments for that one."

"I'm so glad to hear that.", he thanked.

"And I and Yuzuha are such good friends.", you held the arm of Yuzuha.

"Yeah, she's right. We have even gone countries together, for events.", she said.

"Exactly I still can't forget that Yves Saint Laurent event."

"Oh, that was amazing."

"Astonishing. And I tags along with them and soon going to work as a model for one of her company's products.", Hakkai added.

"We're working on that right now", you said nodding.

"World is too small", Yuzuha exclaimed grinning.

"Haha seriously, I'm so glad to know that you guys already know each other", Chifuyu replied.

.

Kazutora's attention moved to you talking comfortably with his friends "She got good communication skills unlike me", he thought

You both had a lot of eye contacts during the party, some soft touches while passing or taking food and other things. There's a kind of tension has created between you two. Noticing each other's glances and touches giving you butterflies. SEXUAL TENSION?

.

"So you knew it from the start?", he stepped towards you.

"Hmm, I guess that's why I offered to bake cupcakes for you."

"Thank you so much for making my birthday unforgettable after so long", giving a tender smile.

After so long? What does he mean by that?

"Pleasure is all mine", you replied.

.

"Hey, Kazutora come here. let's take a Toman group picture", Draken called him out.

He gave a smile and went to them.

.

.

You checked your mobile 50+ missed calls from Louis.

Oh shit, you forgot that you have to fly off to France for a week to attend a business conference.

The place was noisy, you went outside to make a call to your driver.