"Fuck...it was gonna happen anyways"

tw: Panic attack, mentions/descriptions of gashes/injuries

Mass bombings in California

Protesters of the scientists in D.C. that are studying the current meteor flying towards earth bomb south city as scientists say "these protesters don't know what their dealing with, we're talking mass extinction here." scientist Emilia Buckmoore says on the situation.

Protesters cause forest fires in california 

Today 200 protesters came to the Angeles National Park and set off multiple bombs, causing fires all across the state, in only a few hours.

thousands of lives in danger because of protesters

Local protesters start a forest fire over scientists solving mass extinction?!

"What the fuck." Ranboo said, so far he was the only person still speaking after seeing whatever the notification had said.

As Tubbo and i where exchanging confused glances me, Ranboo and Tubbo got a whole spew of messages.

General

wilbursoot

HEY! Where r u guys, where coming to pick you up.

Sapitusnapitus

Send us your address me and Clay are taking the van with Wilbur.

Tubbo

*Random address* Y r u picking us up

Tommyinnit

^^^

Wilbursoot

You haven't heard yet? 

i figured Ranboo would have shown you.

Tubbo

showned us wgat

Tommyinnit

What Tubs said

Wilbursoot

We'll explain when we get there, Dream can't go.

He's driving everyone else back to the AirBnb.

Nikis coming instead.

Tommyinnit

Ok i'll tell everyone

"Hey uh guys, Wilbur, Sap and Niki are coming to pick us up, if you need a ride you can come with us." I said as Nico, Ranboo, pretty much everyone but Hunter nodded yes.

"Tommy do you know when there coming?" Ranboo asked, he looked panicked.

"Uh, there probably gonna be here in a few minutes, i mean we didn't walk to far." Tubbo answered.

"ok, hey can you guys text Masie? She isn't answering her phone..." Ranboo said, he seemed worried and very, very concerned.

The thing is if he still lived with his parents and didn't move closer to the school he wouldn't be panicking, but at the same time he wouldn't have still been friends with the people he is now. Ranboos family lived in burbank, while we where currently in Long Beach, it's only about 35-40 minutes (on a good day according to Ranboo) it's still to far out of our way.