jeff bezos is my dad.

"Hey, Ranboo, you think you can walk on your own?" Niki asked, apparently we had decided on finding shelter, i didn't feel like walking 4 hours anyways.

"um yeah, i mean it's my arm not my leg," I said, getting up my arm was almost pretty,uh numb but my legs felt fine.

"ok, if you feel faint at any point tell me." Will said, Tommy and Tubbo got up with me.

"ok, i promise will." I said, taking my bag and slinging it over the arm i could feel.

"you good big man?" Tubbo asked as we started walking towards a hotel they had mapped out, it was a solid 10-15 minute walk, i would mine fine.

"um yeah, i'll be good." I said only slightly lagging behind.

The whole it was virtually silent, besides the casual arguments between Dream and Will on directions. 

"No it's fuckin' that way! have you ever read a map before??" Will announced, he walked about a foot or so ahead of us, he stayed a little behind to make sure i'm ok, and probably to make sure tommys ok too, somehow the two have gotten closer over the past months.

"NO! it's that way see, the little thing point that way." Dream argued back, Looking back at Will, he was a little ways ahead because he insisted on walking with George and Sapnap.

"that's backwards. see there's TWO arrows, that one is more prominent so it's obviously the right way." 

"Well actually that way is the right way, see back there is the car garage from earlier and up there is the gas station next to the hotel." Sapnap said, pointing it out to the two.

"how do you know that?" George asked, probably in a joking context, which sapnap regifted that same energy. "Jeff Bezos is my dad." 

"REALLY!" Bad said, he was whispering to skeppy until he heard that.

"no dingus, that was sarcasm." He said, i could tell we where all on edge.

"Hey! Ranboo! you ok?" Tommy asked, we stopped for about a second, letting everyone else get farther ahead of us.

"yeah i'm good, just tired." I answered, we quickly caught up to everyone else and continued to listen to the "adults" argue.

"You think we're gonna be ok Tubs?" Tommy asked, i could tell he was internally panicking, he just didn't want to show it.

"i don't know Tom, it's not looking like it though." Tubbo said bluntly, Tommy didn't even looked shocked, maybe he just needed some to tell him in order for it to be true.

"oh, Ranboo what'd you think is gonna happen?" He asked me.

"I don't know either Tommy, let's just get to the hotel." i answered, my arm started getting more and more numb by the second...if that's even possible.

"ok, where finally here." Dream said, opening the doors to the place, Inside lied a bunch of heels, bags and other things, people where clearly in a rush to get out of here.

"Wilbur, have you contacted Nico and them?" Tommy asked once we got inside, once we got to where Sapnap and my friends where Sapnap told us they all ran to the pharmacy nearby to get some stuff, but never came back.

"not yet Tom, we're working on it, in the meantime why don't you all go get a room, Niki, Jack and i will stay in the one next to it." Will said, he said it calmly but it was clearly a diversion to get us away from all the adults.

"Ene Meany Miny Mo. This one." Tommy said grabbing the keys to room 104 and 105.

"Here will, where going to the room." Tommy said, handing Wilbur their room keys, he simply nodded back, he was on the phone with someone.

"I'm gonna go to bed, Ranboo try to sleep on your left side...if your gonna sleep at all." Tubbo told us, he lied down on the bed closest to the door, mostly because after he said that he dropped his bag and jumped onto the bed, falling asleep basically on impact.

"Are you going to bed?" I asked tommy, he shook his head no.

"Let's just tell him we did." Tommy said, this wasn't in a deceitful context, we just both knew if we didn't get sleep Tubbo would yell at us, we also knew it was just cause he cares, sometimes it got annoying.

"i'm gonna try to call Nico and them, you wanna try Masie again?" He asked me as he kicked off his shoes and sat in the bed closest to the window, next to the small couch i was sitting on.

"yeah, maybe she got to a safe spot." I said, i knew my parents knew these Apocalypse nerd people only down the street, maybe they ran there.

"hey Masie." I said, she had picked us after the 5th ring.

"RANBOO! HOLY CRAP! YOU HAD US WORRIED SHITLESS OVER HERE!" She whisper-yelled through the phone.

"are you guys safe?" I asked, Tommy seemed covert focused on something, i didn't want to break it.

"yeah, those crazy neighbors let us stay here, i was already over hanging out with Jack so it's didn't have to go anywhere." She said, Jack was like the one sane person in that house, even though he was only 15.

"Ok good, mom and dad are with you?" 

"Yup, hold on."

"Ma! MA!" She yelled, knocking violently on a door.

"yes baby?" She said, masie handed the phone to her, she had mascara tears running all he way down her faces and pooling around her collarbone, there was no hiding that she was terrified.

"Ranboo! hey, are you safe, are the boys with you?" She asked, My mom has always been fond of my friendship with Tubbo, Tommy and Will.

"Yes mom we're safe, Tubbos asleep right now, Tommys over there, Wills doing...what ever Will does." 

"I'm glad your safe, your dad called and he's safe at work." She told me.

"that's good, we'll mom Me and Tommy are gonna try and call Ollie, Gia, Seth and Nico, Hunter and Kai both left with other people so they should be ok." I said, my mom nodded and hung up.

"they ok?" Tommy asked, still deeply focused on his phone.

"yeah. What are you doing?" I asked getting up and sitting next to him.

"reading articles, they found a fucking bomb ranboo, they where gonna bomb the street we where on, their looking for more now." He said, showing me the article.

"Holy crap-"

"TOMMY! Fuckin shit." Wilbur said, running into our room.

"yes Will?" 

"ok good, You two need some sleep, i'll come in here and wake you guys up if anything happens." Wilbur said.

"ok, i'll try, no promises though." Tommy said lying down on the bed, i went back to my strangely textured couch.

SMFJVJRE84ISKWK3928FNFIJEMCK

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!

at the time of me writing this this story has fucking 61 reads which is INSANE!

Thanks so much for the reads and votes they mean so much and really do motivate me to write more

(yes even during my long ass writers block periods.)

anyways

i hope you liked the story?

GO DRINK WATER

TAKE YOUR MEDICINE IF YOU HAVENT

AND YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT

DONT THINK ANY DIFFERENT!!!

<3