Chapter 6

Miley's POV

I looked at Will and he looked kind of sad, was he jealous?! There was a long flight ahead of us, I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. I could feel his happiness in the way he put head on mine. Around 4pm eastern timezone, I woke up to the plane hitting the cement and landing safely. The whole plane cheered as we woke up. I took out my phone and saw a new tweet from "Kiinqtonq: Aww. She's so silly." With a picture of me asleep. "Will?" I asked holding my phone so I could get a good picture. "Yea?" He said slowly moving his face towards me. "Thanks!" And I blew him a kiss jokingly. He laughed and his phone buzzed. He glared at me and we walked off the plane together. He took a picture of the plane through the window and posted it on Twitter and tagged me. On my Twitter, I had a couple of selfies with me and Will on there, and I gained about 100 followers every time he tagged me! We arrived at the cube house second, Will knocked on the stained glass door and Mitch opened it. Him and Will hugged as I just stood there awkwardly. "Hey you must be Miley?" Mitch knew my name?! What?! I nodded my head speechless and we walked in to go meet Brayden and Ryan! "MY BOI!" Rusher yelled as we appeared in the doorway. They hugged it out and talked for a little bit. Ryan came up to ME! And said, "here. I will give you a hug so you don't feel as lonely haha" I giggled and hugged him back. He was so sweet! Then Rusher and Ryan switched people and Brayden gave me a hug too! "MILEY!" I started laughing when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over in to the room he was staying in. "Miley. Will really REALLY likes you. He talks about you constantly. Please don't break him okay? Treat him well. I know he will do the same to you." I blushed and I saw Will walk buy the room and he pushed the door farther open. "Doors stay open when there is a girl in there Brayden" we started cracking up and I thanked Rusher and told him I would never hurt him. We smiled and walked back into the living room and saw Mitchell and Bee! I ran up to Straub first then Bee, "so I guess we are rooming together?!" Bee said as she pulled me into a hug. I had a huge smile on my face and hugged back. She seemed like a sister to me. I think we will get along.