Chapter 30

Miley's POV

I was awoke by a little nudge from Will telling me I needed to wake up. I just rolled over and I could tell he was smirking "fine. I guess you don't want to go to the ultra sound appointment. And we will not know how the baby is doing. " he said teasing me. I jolted awake and took of my dress and put on a pair of skinny jeans, while I could still wear them. I put on a crop top, also while I didn't yet blow up like a tick. It had the words "I Donut Care" on it in a pink heart. I put a flower crown on and my cat vans alone with about 300 bracelets. I walked out and Wills face lit up. He walked up to me speechless and stroked his hand through my hair. He put his finger under my chin and raised it. "Your so adorable. My little flower child" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards his body. He clashed our warm lips together and grabbed my hand as we walked out to the doctors to see how the baby is doing. We walked in and weighed me once again. I gained 10 pounds! She also explained what all the machines do and how they helped. The doctor soon walked in and repeated the cold jell type substance that showed inside my body. She looked at the monitor and didn't say anything. She kept her mouth quite and she looked at the screen nervously. "Miss?" Will said grasping my hand and squeezing it waiting for her response. "I'm so sorry. She has passed away." Dr. Pace had said with her eyes filled with tears after studying the results for about 20 minutes and walking in and out of the room. As soon as she said that, I was shocked. I didn't want to say anything. Will grabbed my arm and hugged me. He pouted into my shoulder and we both teared up at the sight of the motionless body inside my womb. "Babe. Please comfort me." I said breaking down. He was already laying down next to me on the doctors bed. I had rolled over towards the wall and he wrapped his arm around my waist. Our legs were tangled within each other and we both passed out. Everyone left us alone knowing what we were going through. I couldn't face the real world right now. I just wanted Will and I to be alone.