Behold, Free Trama Courtesy of Bakuhoe

I let my friend convince me to publish this short cursed thing that he wrote for you guys, and I will not suffer alone. All things considering though, the humor was good. Good job kitten I'm think I'm  proud of you? Haven't decided yet :L

If it was actually finished instead of open ended like it is now I'd probably for sure be proud, because the way it is right now is killing me but I'm too afraid to touch it-

If you value your sanity, leave now. This thing is short but effective.

....

....

Zeke had decided to be a pretty princess, so Zeke being the lil Elsa that he was, made a snow castle and started singing his melancholy love song for Johnny boy. He made sure to elaborate on the sexual parts as he has the sex drive of the author writing this. Anyhow, Isen being the b**ch a** ratty bratty b**ch somehow found out because he woke up for 3 am morning wattpad priorities, only to hear a voice worse than the orange starburst flavor, and went to investigate what could possibly cause this monstrosity of a sound. He later found out Zeke when he was at his climax expressing his love for John, and Isen had a few ideas. Isen being the ratty bratty jelly bean b**ch went to Angry coffee doctor b**ch and told him all the tea, more than Vaughn could ever hope of, Darren thought "Maybe, just maybe I can learn to like this job."

Little did everyone know, Darren was an expert in using tea to his merciless advantage. He had learned from Vaughn who was currently looking for premium anime girl pillows, and Darren decided to borrow Isen's Hunter ability to track Zeke down. After he found him in a puddle of questionable material, he went to locate John and told him that the purple and yellow raccoon time girl would be at a club Darren owned. Zeke overheard, and had a euphoric moment just realizing that John would be there, and accepted Darren's invitation timely.

It was 3 am in the morning, and all 4 members of the stupidity crack club had arrived. There was the purple and yellow raccoon, a newspaper rat, a black raccoon with gold eyes, and a doctor with interesting plans. All surprised to see each, especially Zeke. Darren was now going to perform exorcism in an amazing way.

Everyone's mind came to the pole that stood ahead of them, with a 6'1 man named Darren standing behind, ready to perform the exorcism. Meanwhile Isen was too busy looking at Zeke's attempt to confess to John, and Purple yellow pig play with her own kind, pigs. John decided, he was gonna be a pretty princess as well, and become Maga II and make Zeke beg. Darren was too busy facetiming Vaughn who was not done with body pillows of Aunt Valerie just yet and showing everyone how pole dancing is done, to which none payed attention.