✨Requests✨plus vote for which one-shot you want first

I just realized I totally forgot to publish this- 🤣

But um, yeah, give me some spicy prompts for Jera if you have them, if they inspire me enough I'll be taking the requests and posting one or two a month. I have some ideas currently, including:

1) A glimpse into the early married life of Seraphina and John, who've invented many  variations of their favorite gambling game Poker to spice up the bedroom. Seraphina convinced him to indulge her with a game that night after a dreadfully boring party with business associates for the New Order. A variation that happened to be invented by a past John who accidentally came home drunk after a hangout with the guys. John didn't know that Irish Coffees were alcoholic, and Arlo had conveniently forgotten that fact. It led to the invention of strip poker. It's highly effective.

2) An omega-verse where both Arlo and Seraphina are trying to win over John, which if I get enough ideas for/people voting for it I could turn into a 10ish part book. Why the Jarlo? Because it's funny and I'm sorry but I honestly like it more than Jemi- plus Seraphina and Arlo fighting over John would be comedy gold.

3) A medievalAU, where abilities a.k.a Sorcery is rare. Seraphina is heir to the Kingdom after the assassination of her elder sister, and in an impulsive strike of rebellion makes a plan to run away after several years of unbearable pressure and expectations. The masquerade ball for her 18th birthday seems as good a time as any. Unbeknownst to her, a certain ravenette from her dreams has already made his way to the event to, liberate her. They become good friends on the road to freedom, and eventually even closer than that. D&Desque, because we Stan nerds.

4) An actual wedding one-shot, with honeymoon. Very wholesome, very spicy. Would be considered canon and a future event in Throne of Glass. (If you haven't read my other fic yet, you should. There's Jera content, fluff and angst, and Seraphina being horny. Also plot). At this point, Jane and William would be reunited, so wholesomeness there, and Doc and Leilah are in need of a strong drink and overjoyed, respectfully.