4

Y/n

[0.38 from the video attached]

♪ Pussy tight, pussy clean, pussy fresh ♬

♫ Pussy pretty, pussy fat, full of flesh♩

You know those times when a completely random song just plays in your head? Well, this was one of those times. An annoyingly super catchy one but it's trending everywhere. You recalled the opera version of it and giggled to yourself.

"Argh"

You paused and peeked out the window. Right below you saw your friend picking up a volleyball, you saw a silver-haired male helping him correct his stance. You remembered him as Suga, one of Asahi's best friends and one of the 3 third-years of the current volleyball team.

You headed up to the rooftop. You settled on the top of the last flight of stairs, just in front of the door to the roof, and opened your bento. You squinted at the contents.

 "Seriously? Where'd he find the time to stick on these faces?" you giggled

"Seriously? Where'd he find the time to stick on these faces?" you giggled. No wonder he was all giggly this morning. You recalled your brother's suspicious behavior. Not gonna lie, you found it kind of cute for your brother to do that. Just imagine this tall, scary-looking, bearded guy, trying to delicately put seaweed smiley faces on dangos. To you it was a norm, but to others... You laughed just thinking about how that weird image of your brother would be to others.

Eating lunch with Hinata was fun but eating alone has it's perks. You had lesser distractions and it was more quiet, just you and your thoughts. At some point, you worried a little about Hinata's progress in volleyball, since he only had 1 week till his match. 

Click

The door to the roof opened. You peered up and saw a shadow of a tall figure enter. It was a raven head boy with a serious look on his face. His fringe was parted in the middle and he had deep yet clear blue eyes. You peeked behind him to see if there were other people coming in. There was none. So he's eating alone like me huh.

"U-um excuse me." His voice was a little deep. You snapped out of your daze. Crap I was staring. You hoped he didn't find you weird.

"Sorry," you said and moved out of his way so he could walk past. "Thanks." The stranger uttered and disappeared down the stairs. "Damn he's pretty cute." You said.

Unbeknownst to you, that stranger was still within hearing range, and your comment had brought an unexpected blush to his face.

Ϫ

(#`皿')

"URGGGHHHHHHH I CAN'T STAND HIM!" Hinata groaned, ruffling his fluffy orange hair.

Why am I having deja vu... you thought, sweat dropping.