Chapter 1

"Hey mate! Look what I got here." his bestfriend says entering his room. A huge grin spreads across his face as he looks up at the blond Irish boy holding his guitar.

"Hi! Didn't know you were coming today. I would've dressed up nice" he says hugging Niall.

"no you wouldn't have" he chuckles. Ofcourse he wouldn't have. It's pretty much impossible if all you have are tracksuits and baggy clothes, and you are in fact in a hospital. He quickly takes out his nose cannula and sits down on his bed with Niall.

" You can leave that in, you know that right?" he nods but doesn't make any move to put it back. It's not that he's ashamed of it,but if there's a Niall, a healthy, always laughing Niall beside him it makes him feel like a freak for it. He knows Niall doesn't think so,the boy has been his best friend ever since they were toddlers and have seen him using his AffloVest, coughing up a shit ton of mucus, and the boy isn't even bothered by it,but still. If he can breath without it, he can do this little thing for himself.

" So then, what brings you here at this lovely day?" he asks with a slight of sass in his voice.

"Oh just came to drop by for the food and thought would also come and see your frog face" he punches Niall on the arm but a giggle escapes his lips as he does so. He does not have a frog face, he thinks and says so.

"What's up with the guitar?" he says pointing at it.

"Thought would bring it here to play some songs with you and show a new one I wrote about falling foolishly in love¬" Niall has a hobby of writing songs and he can write one about like anything. He have literally wrote ones in his sleep. Harry always found them really good and he even has a cd of them. Niall doesn't publish them,but he rather enjoys the attention he gets for it from Harry so he made the cd as a joke and gave it to him for his birthday¬ he definitely didn't count with the fact that his best friends would actually love it and would play it at least once a week.

"With whom?" he questions. HIs best friend blushes and clears his throat with embarrassment.

"It's eh¬ it's Ashton?"

"What?" he gasps from shock,which makes him start coughing uncontrollably. Niall rubs his back as he struggles for breath and searches for that god damned nose cannula. Once he put that back in and his coughing calmed down he leaned on Niall's shoulder while he catched his breath.

"U alright?" Niall asked him and he just nodded. However the Irish lad wrapped an arm around him, squeezing him by his side. Eventually Harry broke out of the embrace casually getting back to their conversation.

"soooo Ashton? Last time you told me it's nothing serious, that he's just a good sha¬" his covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence, which earned a giggle from him.

"I know what I said,no need quoting" Ashton and Niall have been going out on dates for 3 months now and honestly the only thing shocking Harry is the fact that Niall only realised it now. Ashton is like Niall 2.0 really. He is funny and nice and treats Niall real good. He and Harry met after the 2nd week he and Niall were going out,when he was still sleeping in Niall's bedroom when Harry got there. And since then , the 3 of them been going out together from time to time. Harry always knew Niall feels so happy he and Ash got along well, even though Niall himself didn't said so. Niall's relationship with Ashton was like nothing he had before. It was sweet and domestic and sassy and it made his best friend glow. Before it Niall only had like 2 weeks long relationships or one night stands¬ which for Harry is pretty much jealous. He has figured out he was gay when he was 15,but he have never had a boyfriend. Not even a one night stand¬well he haven't even had his first kiss yet. It's not that he's affraid of it¬ he just haven't found anyone who would want to be with a sick guy. There's nothing attractive with that. and he doesn't want to be a charity that only got to be with anyone cause they felt bad for him.