Chapter 5

"I leave you alone for like 2 days and you get yourself a boyfriend. I'm offended that I'm already just a second after him. " Warm welcoming. Harry thoughts as he enters his room and Niall greets him with this. They do have a lot to talk through.

"First of all,Louis is not my boyfriend. Second of all,I didn't know you were here." He says the first thing that comes into his mind. Louis as his boyfriend... Yeah cause that's what Louis would want. To stick in one place with him instead of travelling with Zayn and Liam. They probably won't even be in touch after they leave the hospital. Now that's the thought that saddens Harry.

"Will I have to drag the words out of you,or would you start and tell me about him?" He rolls his eyes and sits down next to Niall. It's usually him, who's asking about a boy,not Niall. So this is new. But he lets himself admit,that he rather enjoys on telling about Louis.

Harry starts with telling Niall how he saw Louis at the cafeteria begging for the nurse to stay with him,and how he find Louis' socials after that. He hesitates on wether to tell Niall why he woke up late yesterday or wether not,since it's pretty embarassing and foolish but because it's Niall he tells him so. Obviously making the Irish boy laugh with it. He rants on about meeting with Louis in person for the first time,how he made his father wait for him because he was with the boy and with a huge smile. He tells him that Louis searched for his socials the same way Harry did before, but this time Louis texting him. Niall has a warm smile at his face as he watches Harry talk about the boy, which Harry is oblivious of,as he's so lost in telling every single detail about the boy he met at the hospital.

"Dude this is worse than I thought." Is the response he gets from Niall as he finishes with his story. Since when does Niall call him dude anyway?
"You looove Louis." His bestfriend continues, emphasis on the 'o'.

"I do not. I only know him for like a day. " He might find the boy attractive,and obviously enjoys his presence, but he is not in love with him. At all. No.

"Yeah,I'll quote it to your children when I'll come over for Thanksgiving to the Tomlinson's. " Harry gives a throaty laugh at that. Like he'd live enough to have children.

"What if we'd be the Styles' " he settles on this as answer,not wanting to ruin Niall's mood. Deep down,he knows that Niall's aware of that fact too,he kinda feels like the boy's even surprised that Harry still lives now.

"Yeah sure, no offense but you just scream that you're the feminine side. " Is it that obvious? If so,how come he only figured that out a day ago?

"Will you be an Irwin tho?" He asks instead,changing the subject. He has no idea how he's supposed to answer to that,so it seems better to just ask about this.

"Really subtle Styles. Definitely no. " Just as he thought. Niall would definitely not change his name. If Harry's honest,he always thought Niall would end up with a girl,he was really surprised when his best friend came out to him. Surprised, but obviously supportive. They were both 16 at the time,Harry already have came out to the other boy and his parents.

"Speaking of him. He asked if tomorrow's alright to come?" Harry almost answered with a 'yes, ofcourse' but catched himself from it, remembering he's supposed to have lunch with Louis. Shit. How is he supposed to tell that to Niall,when his bestfriend already thinks he's with Louis.

He must have been in silence for a longer time than supposed,since Niall started calling out his name. He could just talk with Louis. It's not like the boy would leave after tomorrow...

"Harold." Is the call when he finally opens his mouth for an answer.

"I'm supposed to have lunch with Louis? Like the first official meeting between us?" Awkward... As expected,he gets a comment about dating with the boy from Niall and he tells him he could call it off,he'll just talk with Louis. He already feels bad about that to be honest. This is not a place he's used to be in. He doesn't want to call of either of his programs. That would made him look bad. And no, he's definitely feels uncomfortable from this.