From Teenagers To Adults

Four years have passed since the last battle against Mayura and the original Hawkmoth.Marinette and Adrien have graduated along with their other classmates.Marinette's parents have invited Marinette's boyfriend and her friends to the bakery since they were hosting a graduation party for them.
Two months later,In the middle of July,Adrien and Alya gathered at Marinette's room after Marinette sent them a message telling them that she wanted to have a meeting with them that was going to be about The New Hawkmoth.

Marinette:So when I sent both of you messages,I did bring up that I had idea on how to finally defeat the New Hawkmoth.

Alya:Do you know her identity?

Marinette:No but I do know something about her that we can use to find out who she is.I've known that she tends to watch most of our battles in person unlike the original Hawkmoth.Heres the plan,we'll wait for a villain to appear and while me and Chat Noir fight the villain,Rena Rouge will wait for the New Hawkmoth and she'll follow her when she decides to leave.After we defeat the villain,I'll expect Rena Rouge to return to the same rooftop she was on and after we find out who the New Hawkmoth is,we'll take her on.It will be three of us against her and I'm sure we're going to win.Chat,you'll be responsible for bringing Nadja Chamack and her news crew to where we'll take on the New Hawkmoth if it'll be at a outside environment.

Alya:Now thats one good plan girl.

Marinette:Now all we have to do is wait for a villain to show up somewhere.