The Bright Future For All

Luka and Kagami has their wedding at City Hall and they were getting close to making their vows.

Mayor Bourgeois:Before we get to the vows,is there any statements any of you two would like to make to each other?

Luka:Do you want to go first?

Kagami:You can go first.You are more expressive than me anyway.

Luka:In that case,Kagami,you mean so much to me and I can't manage how my life would've been without you.I want my life to involve you because I love you and I will always love you.

Kagami:Luka,you mean so much to me too and I also wouldn't be able to imagine how my life would've been like without you but that part doesn't matter because today I want to marry you and be yours today and always.

Mayor Bourgeois:If both of you are done then it is time for the vows.Luka Couffaine,do you take Kagami to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Luka:I do.

Mayor Bourgeois:And do you,Kagami Tsurugi,take Luka to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Kagami:I do.

Mayor Bourgeois:Then in the power vested in me,I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride.

Luka and Kagami kissed and the audience cheered and applauded for them.Everyone then went to the reception hall.Luka and Kagami were approached by Marinette,Adrien, Anarka and Jagged Stone.

Marinette:Congrats on your marriage you two.This is my gift for the both of you.

Marinette gave a basket that had baked goods inside to Kagami.

Kagami:Thanks Marinette.

Luka:We appreciate the gift.

Jagged Stone:Congratulations on your marriage son.I didn't know what to get for you two so sorry about that.

Luka:Its fine dad.We don't mind.

Anarka:I am so proud of you Luka. Welcome to the family,Kagami.

Kagami:Thank you,Mrs.Couffaine.

Anarka:You can just call me Anarka.

Kagami:Luka,can I listen to your music?

Luka:Sure.

Luka got his guitar from Jagged Stone and sat close to the wall.Luka then used his guitar to play music and Kagami sat close to him and listened to the music he was playing.Luka continued to play his music until Kagami was ready to go to their honeymoon and both of them eventually left for their honeymoon.
The next year,Marinette and Adrien had three children and a hamster.Two of the children were boys and they were named Louis and Hugo.The other child was a girl and she was named Emma.Marinette and her friends have been through a lot in terms of their normal life and their hero life but it was worth it for the bright future they now had.

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug And Chat Noir A Miraculous Future Book 3 🎉