A Night Of Peace

The next night,Ladybug and Chat Noir were on night patrol at the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug:Its really peaceful tonight isn't it?

Chat Noir:Yeah.It actually is.

Ladybug:And I am really glad it is.Is something wrong?You sound nervous.What are you thinking about?

Chat Noir:Well...there is something I wanted to ask you but just give me a moment.

Ladybug:Ok?

Chat Noir took something from his pocket and held it in front of himself.

Ladybug:Adrien?

Chat Noir:Marinette,will you...

Chat Noir showed Ladybug what he was holding and it was a wedding ring.
Ladybug was quickly surprised when she saw the ring.

Chat Noir:...marry me?

Ladybug:I...

Chat Noir:Its not a great time is it?If I known I wouldn't have done it tonight or is it because of how I did this?First of all,I couldn't fit the box in the pocket of my suit since the pockets are really small.I could have done this at a restaurant after our patrol.

Ladybug:I will...

Chat Noir:You will what?Wait do you mean you'll marry me?

Ladybug started to cry tears of joy.

Ladybug:Yes.I will marry you,Adrien.

Chat Noir was surprised by Ladybug's answer.He started to also cry tears of joy.

Chat Noir:Looks like I'm crying now too.

Ladybug:Silly kitty.

Ladybug kissed Chat Noir and Chat Noir noticed that he dropped the ring.

Chat Noir:The ring!

Chat Noir went after the ring while Ladybug giggled and watched him.