Sister showdown

BIANCA'S POV
this morning my mom let my sister and i stop at clean juice. lately i've been obsessed with acai bowls after getting some last time we were in new york.

i wore a blue aldc sports bra with black shorts. my hair was in two french braids as we walked in the studio. i sat beside maddie as i took my hoodie off.

"ooohhh can i have some?" maddie asked looking at my food. "yeah, it's a strawberry smoothie and a dragon fruit acai bow." i told her and she nodded taking a bite

"that's really good- oh my gosh." she looked amazed as she tried it "where is this from?"

"clean juice, it's like walking distance from my house. next time you come over we'll get some." i told her and she heavily agreed taking another sip

what slightly confused me was when peyton walked in with her mom getting ready to head in the studio with us. i'm not the biggest fan of peyton, mainly because she and her mom don't like me, my sister or my mom.

something about abby giving official spots to "strangers" and special treatment and cause of that she isn't the nicest to me and birdie.

i put my turners and knee pads on and followed the girls in the studio. "i wanna talk about, our win up against cathy, the wicked witch. and we won the high score. so we won, a perfect ten. ten new routines in a row, ten competitions in a row undefeated." abby said proudly. she quickly glazed over the fact fallon wasn't here before moving onto pyramid.

in the middle of pyramid a fight broke out between leslie and abby about peyton's break down at the beginning of the season. peyton walked out, then leslie them abby. we all just talked a little before they all came back in.

Bianca
Chloe, Maddie, Kendall
Birdie, Payton, Nia, Mackenzie

"and on top of the pyramid, the lead in the winning group and overall solo, is bianca." she exclaimed and i smiled "you received not only one award, but three. the technique award, the moving award and the overall high score solo. and your duet with chloe was first in duet/trios."

i'm very proud of myself i have to say. my sister high fived me proud as well.

"we're attending a new competition this weekend. world class talent competition in rockville, maryland. now you can all see that leslie is here, and her daughter, peyton . you were brought on because I had an idea, a concept, a piece that i wanna do and i needed somebody to be my lead. we are going
our version of kinky boots." once abby said her last sentence the moms cheered louder then they've ever had a pyramid

"isn't kinky boots about drag queens?" nia asked and it was.

everyone was in the group this week and it was called lift you up. it was about confidence, showbiz and performing. she also had 5 solos. oh god.

"the zieglers, and the nolets will be competing against each other. all four head to head. now they've competed against each other in there own categories. so we're putting them all up for a showdown." abby told us, a little surprising but i guess the age divisions are different at this competition.

kenzie was doing maddie's old solo, cry and maddie was doing a tap solo called the game of love.

"birdie you are competing a lyrical solo called rise up. bianca you are doing a solo in the specialty category called rule the world." she told us and we nodded.