No More Crybabies

BIANCA WAS GONE last week but was finally back this week. she was filed in though. the select team was back, chloe and christi danced with them. maddie and ava had competing solos which maddie won and ava got third since there was an incident with her prop umbrella.

this morning, the nolets walked into the studio and were greeted by abby and gianna. "good morning. welcome back bianca."

the three smiled and went into the den with everyone else. all the girls hugged her, having been missing her. she talked about her time in la while changing into a light blue leotard with black lululemon shorts. she pulled her hair into a ponytail as she followed everyone in for pyramid. birdie wore a magenta sports bra with black leggings and her hair was up in a high ponytail.

this week tea and tami were here which didn't go unnoticed by anyone. they talked about last week's competition and congratulated the winning numbers. and of course abby brought in sarah and christy.

this week's pyramid was a totem poll.

Maddie
Chloe
Tea'
Birdie
Kendall
Bianca
Mackenzie
Nia

"now this week we are going to waterford michigan. to attend the regional competition for energy national dance competition."

this week the solos went to kenzie sarah tea and birdie. "birdie you have the last solo. it's lyrical and entitled i look to you. birdie you're my winner in your division, you- along with your sister have not lost a solo yet."

abby explained how she was only taking a certain number of solos to nationals. she wanted to watch her little ones and whoever lost this weekend was out of the running for nationals.

"the group routine is an ethnic piece. the name of the routine is entitled tribal council." abby had pulled out a huge red black and yellow feather headpiece. she called nia over to put it on her "you will be the lead in the group routine."

nia smiled brightly as everyone cheered for her. it wasn't often nia got the lead but this was her chance to prove to abby she could be an asset at nationals. "It will incorporate jazz, acrobatics, gymnastics, modern, and contemporary." this week both tea and sarah weren't in the group.

"i do have word on the street that ava will be competing against us this weekend with her mom's studio." tami told the room.

"mhm, interesting. and how old exactly is ava?"

"12."

"at this particular competition, the age is 10 to 12. so my three 10-year-olds will be dancing against ava." once dismissing the mothers, abby walked over to maddie and bianca. "you two, bring a costume with you."

maddie nodded but bianca didn't answer. she didn't think it was fair to throw herself and maddie in the competition without anyone else knowing. abby might've not had faith in kenzie and birdie but bianca had faith in the two to beat ava.

they started the group and two producers brought in a huge wooden prop for nia to dance on. the group wasn't looking to good right now.

TWO DAYS TILL COMPETITION
today birdie wouldn't be at the studio all day. she had a photoshoot with 5dancewear. she learned the beginning last night and came in early this morning to finish it.

her song was to i look to you from whitney houston and it was very graceful and pretty. something biride does extremely well.

"so brianna, did birdie learn her solo last night?" tami asked as they watched birdie run half her solo.