Abby-phobic

THIS MORNING ON the way to the studio bianca got a call that she needed to be in la tomorrow for press for descendants

THIS MORNING ON the way to the studio bianca got a call that she needed to be in la tomorrow for press for descendants. so when they arrived they went straight to the front desk to let abby know.

"hey ab." brianna smiled as abby and gianna greeted the three. "we just got a call this morning and bianca needs to be in la tomorrow for some press on the movie. and birdie won't be here half of thursday cause she's got modeling for a magazine and a dance clothing line."

"ok, ok that's fine. bianca you do have a trio this week with chloe and maddie. so i'm gonna have you go learn that with gianna. birdie that's fine but i want you to go in your ballet private with matt today." the two blondes nodded and went into the den while brianna left for some work.

bianca's trio was lyrical and entitled imagine and so far it was really good and it looked like a winning number in bianca's opinion.

about an hour or so pyramid rolled around and all the girls walked into the studio and were surprised at the fact jade was the only select member here this week. no one really questioned it much, still happy from their win last weekend.

abby congratulated them all before turning to the pyramid.

Bianca
Kendall, Maddie, Birdie,
Mackenzie, Nia, Chloe

"and on top of the pyramid, our first place winner is bianca. you won the whole thing, i heard judges and dance teacher once again came up to talk to you personally. and even not being the lead in the group, my eyes were drawn right to you." bianca smiled gratefully as birdie nudged her lightly.

"this week we are attending imagine dance challenge in woodbridge virginia. this is a brand new competition from gary pate, the director of starpower, so you know there are going to be a ton of kids there, and really good kids, including studio bleu."

abby explained that the original number she planned for this week wasn't going to happen since she thought they were going to loose to studio bleu. so everyone was in the group, but she had no clue what they were doing.

this week both jade and chloe had solos. "now i have a trio. maddie, chloe and bianca. now bianca you've danced separately with both maddie and chloe. maddie and chloe have both dance together, for years. we're going to put this together and make it something memorable. but the thing is, bianca is missing a day of rehearsal. she has press to do for her movie. so while she's gone, kendall you'll be filming her spot. now don't get your hopes up thinking that you'll replace bianca. i don't want any of that this week."

all four girls nodded and the moms all left for the viewing room. so while abby talked with gianna, the girls just messed around doing different tricks.

"b are you nervous about missing a day?" maddie asked her friend, pulling her aside with chloe.

"not really. gianna taught me most of it this morning. let me just say it's really good."