lights! camera! dance!

BIANCA'S POV
"bianca your in la again this week right?" my twin asked me as i did homework. my brothers just got back from school and it was the first thing i was asked.

"yeah, why?" i asked from my spot on the couch as big time rush played on the tv.

"cause i wanna go. mom can i go with bianca and brody this week?" blake asked as mom just came from upstairs.

"no. you have school." she told him going over to the kitchen counter.

"please. we have block periods all week. i can do all my work from home." he begged following her.

"what's block periods?" birdie asked from her spot on the living room floor.

"basically two hour classes. monday and wednesday are even classes. tuesday and thursday are odd periods. and there is no school friday." he explained quickly.

"well your sister leaves what, tuesday? i'll get back to you tonight." mom said before turning to me and birdie. "girls melissa is outside for your privates."

"already?" brandon asked as his face was stuck in the fridge.

"yeah. when i'm in la i have two hour privates before pyramid. then take studio classes for the rest of the day." i said packing up my school work.

i rushed upstairs throwing my school stuff in my backpack. i grabbed my binder that had the full script for descendants that had all my lines highlighted with notes on the sides and put it in my backpack as well.

since cameron and i are the only minors on set we have to do school in one of the set classrooms but we're in two different grades. i'm currently in 6th grade but doing freshman level work and cameron's a junior. and we both can only work for 7 hours so our scenes our usually the first thing being filmed when i'm there.

other then that i grabbed my dance bag, mini backpack and suitcase and brought all those bags  downstairs to leave them by the front door so once i get picked up from dance i can race home and grab them then be off to the airport with brody and lola.

i slung my dance bag over my shoulder and birdie and i left the house and into melissa's car where maddie handed me an açaí bowl.

bless her soul.

once we got to the studio abby gave me my run down. "alright, for the first hour you're with gianna learning the group for next week which is lyrical, that's also when the select team gets here just a heads up. then you and maddie have a duet so the second hour you'll be learning that with ms kim. lastly when we run the group you have senior advanced technique and salsa then your free to go."

i nodded taking it all in, seems like a peaceful day for me.

"will you be at the competition?" she asked me.

"i should be. i get back saturday morning. so i think i'll be able to see the group. and i only have two more weeks of filming." i told her and she nodded.

"perfect. gianna's in studio A." abby said and i nodded going off to the den. i changed into a black spaghetti strap sports bra with black sweatpants and my turners.

i pulled my hair into a low messy bun as i walked into studio A. "ok bianca, the groups lyrical and it's called the good life." gianna told me as she immediately got into it.

the dance felt weird. it didn't feel like it was designed for the elite team. at all.

once that hour was up i went into studio B so abby could set up the pyramid and maddie and ms kim were already there. "alright girlies, your duos called she used to be mine. it's a lyrical duet and you guys basically needs to show your connection. show your friendship. there's a lot of partner work, your lucky you two have so much time." ms kim told us and i liked the idea.