that's my man (bonus part)

Surpriseeeeeee
i missed this book so much i wrote a bonus part for it. also, thanks for 12k reads! love you all <333

"Tizzie, baby, slow down," Taylor called after her rapturous daughter. At the age of three, she was speedy on her legs, which made her exhausting to run after.

"Yeah, my love, Mumma's getting old," Joe teased his wife. While he was the faster one out of the couple, he didn't chase after their daughter, for Lucas, their one year old son, was strapped into a carrier attached to him.

"My love!" Taylor exclaimed indignantly, her voice going up then down again in protest. She stopped and waited for Joe to catch up so she could swat him, but it only enlarged the amount of time Willow could run away from them. "I'm not old," she pouted. "Tizzie!" she yelled across the field, trying to get her daughter to stop.

She finally stopped and sat down on the grass, suddenly engrossed in a random dandelion that was in the middle of the large green spread. Taylor was finally able to catch up to Willow, who was now trying to eat the odd looking flower.

Their little family of four were at the Lake District for their now annual trip. Willow only had another year until she would start kindergarten, so they decided to make the most out of the remaining time with their daughter, therefore trips like these were often welcome.

Every year, they would return to the same little cabin they stayed at the first time, and the owners knew the couple well, so they prepared it exactly to fit their family.

"Tizzie, love bug, stop eating that," Taylor cooed softly, squatting down and prying the flower from her. "You can blow it, like a bubble, honey. See?" Taylor showed Willow the dandelion and blew at it, scattering the seeds everywhere into the field.

"Mumma!" Willow complained, grumpy about her new toy disappearing into the wind. She pouted and squirmed around in the grass, her chubby legs flinging around.

"Oh love," Taylor hugged Willow tightly, rocking them back and forth, slightly tickling her sides. "We'll find another one and you can try, hm?"

She picked up Willow's squiggling body and carried her around, looking at the ground for more dandelions.

"Hey babe," Joe joined them and wrapped his arm around Taylor.

Taylor turned around to face Joe, and giggled when she realized they were both carrying their children around. "Hi love," she said affectionately. "How's Lucas?"

"Still sleeping," Joe chuckled, placing a kiss on Lucas's forehead.

"Are we that couple now?" Taylor asked.

"Maybe..." Joe laughed. "And what about it?"

"I don't know."

"OOH," Willow exclaimed, pointing at a dandelion. She struggled to escape from Taylor's reach and get down onto the ground, but soon succeeded and slithered out of Taylor's grasp.

Taylor knelt down with her and taught her how to blow it away, while Joe took pictures of the two.

Lucas started to whimper, and Joe tried to bop him up and down, so that he'd go back to sleep.

"Oh, hi," Taylor cooed over her son, who was still angry that his sleep was disturbed. "You're finally joining in on our fun now, hm?"

Lucas started to bawl, which made Willow screw up her face in tears too.

"You can have Tizzie," Taylor said, reaching for Lucas. "Shh... I got you," she whispered, kissing his soft golden head.

"My goodness, you two are like a chain reaction, hm? Eleanor and Thomas are going to be in for a treat tonight," Joe said, chuckling softly.