Distortion (Part One)

My mind keeps drawing blanks for Oneshot ideas so you're going to have to put up with whatever the hell this is.

This is probably going to be a multiple part thing so I can come up with something interesting.

WARNING: I'm gonna be gettin real into unethical science, body horror, gore, death etc. You get the idea. If any of these subject matters disturb you in any way I would recommend skipping out on this chapter.

——

With my entire body restrained and laid completely flat on the floor, all I could do was stare at the steel wall ahead of me with wide eyes. I couldn't move, my entire body was being held to the ground and my mouth was clamped shut. My breathing was increased tenfold, despite my best attempts to maintain composure. I'd been here for what had to have been hours already yet I was still petrified.

I didn't even remember how I got here, the last thing I recall happening was walking home from work before blacking out. The worst part about this situation is that there's no way in hell I was going to be getting out of there anytime soon. I was not very well known and generally didn't have much of a social life outside of the minimal contact from my work colleagues. No one was going to notice my disappearance.

As I continued to lay there petrified, I dreaded the thought of having to come face to face with who or whatever brought me here. I doubt that they had anything good for me in store. I silently began to pray that they would never show up at all, even if it did mean I would be left laying here restrained.

Those prayers clearly fell on deaf ears, however, as I heard footsteps slowly stalk towards me. I tried to look up at whoever was approaching but the restraints kept my head firmly in place. The only thing I could tell was that the person now in the room with me was a male.

He stayed in a sinister silence as he began to gather up different doctors equipment. He then began messing around with some sort of needle and began muttering something to himself. This went on for a good 3 minutes before he walked out of my sight before his footsteps stopped completely. I began to panic again. I could sense his presence but he wasn't doing anything.

That's when I felt it, a massive needle being injected into my back between my shoulder blades.

I let out a muffled cry as the needle felt like it was poking directly into my spine and injecting whatever substance it held into my body. The needle was then taken out as I felt something spread throughout my body. I was pushing against my restraints with my shoulders to try and relieve some of the pain that was gradually spreading more and more. However, my efforts were futile.

The man responsible began to take a couple of steps back. I could feel his eyes studying me and my reactions akin to how one watches the reactions to a lab rat.

The pain began to subside and I let a sigh of relief out through my nose, thinking the worst part was over. Just as I thought that I felt a pain that wasn't comparable to anything I'd felt before. I could feel my entire body beginning to break free of its natural muscular and skeletal bonds. It began to grow and distort, my head and feeling like it was being forced forward to be separated from the rest of my torso. I began to hear my restraints start to creak under the pressure of my body. The restraints keeping my head and neck down suddenly snapped as I felt like my body had been launched forward. I reeled back and brought my hands close to my face, only to see sharp musculature forcing through the tips of my fingers. I cry out and try to stand up on my feet, however, a sharp pain put an end to that and I fall back down. I feel my spine begin to force itself out of the middle of my back as I scramble to try and understand what is happening. Then my mouth clamp begins to creak. It's snapped open as my jaw bone begins to force itself outward, the flesh of my cheeks being pulled. I spin around the room panicking before I lock eyes with the man that had done this to me. I towered over him now. I just continued to stare as my body continued to distort.