Miscellaneous Headcanons

Some random headcanons that for you while you wait for the next proper chapter lmao.

-Sephiroth secretly finds small animals like mice, hedgehogs, tiny dogs, etc absolutely adorable but would never admit it. So if you ever got one of these small animals as a pet, he'd really want to play with it but would pretend not to because he doesn't want to break his serious character. However in private he would constantly be playing and interacting with whatever tiny animal you own.

(I have my own pet hedgehog, so this head canon came just from me imagining Seph playing with a hedgehog and that image is just to adorable lol.)

-On the EXTREMELY rare occasion that Seph catches a cold, if he sneezes his wing will just suddenly pop out. This'll also lead to a bunch of loose black feathers from his wing being spread all around whatever room he was occupying at the time. I also think that during the time he's ill, he'll make an effort to seem normal at work, but as SOON as he's at home with you he's collapsed on either the couch or bed and just complains about a blocked nose or some shit while you try your best to look after the infected man.

-If you have long hair, Seph will literally not stop playing around with it and will tie it up in random hair styles. You find this pretty weird since Sephiroth's hair is probably still two times longer than yours so you question him as to why he always plays with your hair and never his own. His response was just that he found it easier to tie your hair because he can't figure out how to tie his own hair up.  This leads to you two just taking turns putting up your hair in different styles.

Also because I'm already in this tangent about hair, since it's canon that Seph uses a whole ass bottle of shampoo and conditioner whenever he showers, if he ever runs out of his own stock he'll just use yours. You didn't know he used the entire bottle when you guys started living together, so you were very confused when the brand new bottles of shower supplies that you had literally only just bought the day before had suddenly run out. After you realised who the thief was, you had to resort to hiding your own stuff whenever Seph ran out, however, he would sometimes manage to find out where you found it so you would have to constantly change your hiding spots.

Also Sephiroth gets really bad bed hair. You cannot convince me with all that hair he always wakes up with it being pretty and neat.

-I think if Sephiroth notices that your cold he'll just wrap you up in his wing. When this happens you just except it and, because I imagine his feathers are SUPER soft,  you'll just sort of sit there and quietly pet the individual feathers on his wing.

——

A/n

Honestly half of these are probably really out character, but I really like the contrast of serious and kinda scary characters that have secret things that they do that make them less scary.

Honestly I think I'm just slowly making Seph just a smart himbo. Not surprising considering me lol.

Anyway part 2 of the distortion story should be done soonish? School has just been kicking my ass currently but I'm breaking up for half term in like 2 weeks so hopefully I can get it done then.