Chapter 8 : U.A ii

"GATHER 'ROUND, MASS MEDIA!! THIS YEAR, ALL OF YOUR FAVOURITE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS WILL LET THEIR YOUTH RUN FREE LIKE BUCKING BRONCO ONCE AGAIN...

THE YUUEI SPORTS FESTIVAL HAS BEGUN! EVERY-BODY, ARE, YOU, READY!!!?? "

Here it began, the yuuei sports festival. Honestly, I never knew that it were this big...

 Honestly, I never knew that it were this big

BUT! LET'S JUST HAVE FUN!

" Rimuru-sensei. "

I turned around and saw eraser head and the teachers looking at me.

" In case if something happen, we'll leave it to you.."

Geh.. They're dumping their work on me... (Self-proclaimed)

......
___________________________________

FLASHBACK

TWO WEEKS EARLIER,

" It's as though he's got a toddler's sense of feeling like he can do whatever he want!..... Like some kind of 'MAN CHILD'. "

"We rounded up 72 villain at USJ the other day. They were all third-rate thugs, the types who would skulk in back alleys-"

And bla bla.

This is boring.
No, not the topic. I mean the meeting.

After the USJ attack, the police force and hero association held an urgent meeting to discuss about the incident..and of course about the upcoming festival too.

All the U.A teachers attended the meeting. There are witnesses too.

From what I've understood,a villain's group called "The League of Villains" gather dozens of petty villains in anticipation of a chance to kill All Might.

The following day, eraser head takes Class 1-A to the USJ for specialized rescue training with Thirteen. That day, All Might was supposed to be teaching them along with those two but he overused his power that morning, so he doesn't take part as the teacher in the training. Instead, he came to observe them.

So, they change it into a speed test.

Just as the test began, the League of Villains invades the USJ using that smoke guy named kurogiri's Warp Gate Quirk.... That's the one who showed up on the screen.

Good quirk but wrongly used.

I gotta say that their plan is nearly failed because of the rescue training sudden cancellation.