Chapter 12: U.A vi

"THAT'S IT! THE REAL MATCH STARTS NOW, URARAKA! "

Suddenly Uraraka collapses onto the ground, unable to move. Which make the boys dumbfounded.

"My... my body....won't do what I tell it to.. " She said.

Midnight goes to check her and declares that she is unable to battle anymore.
Thus Bakugou is declared as the winner and advances to the next ground.

Hmmph, she still did well though enduring the wound and attack. I gotta praise her well after this.

"Awww.. "

Hmm?

"Uraraka... Uhh, oh, yeah Bakugou breaks past the first round... " Hizashi start to speak monotonously.

.....

"If you're gonna do it, then do it right.. " said Aizawa.

"Uh..Oh."

Bakugou then leaves the ring and goes up to the corridor.

Should I at least visit Uraraka? Hmmmm...

"Hey, I'm going to infirmary. " Rimuru said while getting up from his seat.

"Suit yourself. " Aizawa replied.

Should I bring something with me?

"Recovery girl will kick you out again, master. "

Ahh,that's true... What a pain. I'll just give her an emotional support then.

Rimuru then arrived at the infirmary. Just when he about to open the door he heard...

"..... you... okay? "

"I'm fine!! Even I surprised at how fine I am!..... Deku-kun, you've always look straight ahead... and.. because I've lost, I can't stand to lose again. " Uraraka speak emotionally.

"..... Don't say-"

Midoriyaaa you're early to come here... Do they have a thing for each othe-

"OWWWEEY! NOW WE KNOW WHO BETWEEN KIRISHIMA AND TETSUTETSU WILL ADVANCE!! " Present mic suddenly announced.

HUH!? Damn- When they- Geh I need to see the match!! THE MATCH THAT WILL DETERMINE EITHER IT'S ME OR MIC WILL BE THE WINNER!!

Rimuru thought as he begin to run,forgetting the thought of giving emotional support to Uraraka.

Arrive at the scene, Rimuru saw Kirishima and Tetsutetsu having their tie-breaker arm-wrestling match to determine who moves on to the next round. He started pray for Kirishima to win.

" " NNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN" "

And then miracle happened...

" GAH!! " Tetsutetsu shouted.

Looks like Kirishima defeats him in the arm-wrestling match,which is allowing him to move on to the next round.