Chapter 9 : U.A iii

Geez, they're so annoying..Honestly, it's a bit weird for me to threaten(?) them like that,......or it's not a threat? Right! It's not a threat I'm just joking with him ahahaha!

Well I do feel annoyed that he called me femboy,I'm okay with any name but at least choose a better name,duh.
Whatever, where should I go now?

"THE YUUEI SPORTS FESTIVAL!! WHERE THE HERO'S WORLD INCHOATE LITTLE EGGS AND AIM FOR EACH OTHER'S THROAT--AND THE TOP! OUR GRAND YEARLY MELEE!

AND LET ME GUESS, ALL OF YOU MISCREANTS CAME TO SEE THEM, RIGHT??
THE FRESHLY FORMED MIRACLE STAR THAT SHRUGGED OFF A MASS VILLAIN ASSAULT WITH WILLS OF STEEL!

THE DEPARTMENT OF HEROIC FRESHMEN CLASS, IT'S CLASS A!!! "

Hmm, guess I go there.I can see clearer there.
Rimuru walk through the crowd and went to sit with Present Mic and Aizawa.

"Yo "

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa asked.

"Well, this is a good place to watch. " I said as I sat on one of the chair.

"Oh, suit yourself." He then said before turning away.

"FOLLOWING CLASS B, IT'S CLASSES C, D, E OF GENERAL STUDIES....!!
AND HERE COMES THE SUPPORT CLASSES, F, G AND H! AND THE BUSINESS COURSE-.."

They look embarrassed, is this their first time seeing big crowd like this? And nervous..

You can already tell from the Midoriya's face though, Bakugou looks confidents, maybe you should at least learn that from him lol.

Hmm,who's that-.... Oh dear.

" NOW NOW, FAIR PLAY!! "

The heroes began murmuring.

"Hey, check it out! If it isn't the 18+ only heroine, Midnight! She's the chief referee for the freshmen stage this year! "

"Wait, did you say 18+ only? Even though this is a high school? Is that really okay?"

......

E-erotic! In every sense of the word! Midnight always dress like that... Hehe why don't we just make her number one hero?

"Your perverted side is showing."

.....

"It's just your imagination. "