Part Six - Still, Still, Still, Still, Still the First Day

"D-dye your orbs?!?" I blurted. "How do you do that?"

"Basically I meant contacts, but 'dying my eyes' sounds way cooler." He replied.

The bell rang, drowning out his last few words. Whatever he said afterwards would have to wait.
I rushed out of the classroom as fast as I could; more desperate to avoid this drama than ever. As I left, I heard the teacher mutter something along the lines of, "you kids".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was outside the school, sitting on one of the wooden benches. As I sat, I watched the array of students chatting with their friends. Some only had one or two close friends, while some had seven. As I continued to watch them, I wondered if I would ever have any friends. And I was still debating if the boys in my love triangle counted as friends or not. Just then, a thought popped into my head.

What if Ashton, Blaze and Ethan were more than just friends?

My heart fluttered at the thought, probably turning my face a bright shade of pink.

"Ding! Ding!"

I looked down at my phone to see one new notification. A message. But who could it be from? I opened the message, which was a conversation with an unknown number.

3:30 PM

*WARNING!*
[ !-Unknown Number-! ]

Unknown Number:

Hey, this is Ashton
Hru?

Y/n:
H-h-how did you g-get my number?!

Unknown Number:

When you weren't looking I opened your phone
and looked thru your contacts. Then I 
found ur number
LOL

Y/n:

Oh. How do you k-know my
password?

Ashton:

Only you would set your password
as 1-2-3, sweetie.

I looked up from my phone, scanning through the crowd of students. But Ashton was not there.

3:35 PM

[Ashton]

System: Name changed to "Ashton".

Y/n:

Are y-y-y-you s-still in the classroom? o///o

Ashton:

Wth you mean by "o///o?"

Y/n:

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I--

Ashton:

Is this like Wheel of Fortune?
OH, does it spell o-r-e-o? I love those!

Y/n:

N-no, nevermind that.
Why are you texting me Ashton?

Ashton:

I have a surprise for you. Meet me out in the forest by the school.
Come alone. = )

Despite his request sounding sketchy, I decided to meet Ashton in the forest. A stupid decision, really. But it's not like I had anything better to do. Little did I know just what was about to happen.