𝟒.𝟏𝟑 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

Beomgyu definitely wanted to keep his promise and had visited an old friend

Beomgyu definitely wanted to keep his promise and had visited an old friend. A gifted dancer, from whom he had learned a lot in the past. In his scene he was known as a shining star, from which his nickname was derived. He had been thrilled to see Beomgyu again, but it had taken a long time to persuade him. Up until now, Beomgyu had only been three to a dance battle, so now he needed help and Kwon Soonyoung was made for it. He was a wealthy boy who didn't need the prize money. A cute young Korean with a happy smile and light, blond hair.

So he was incredibly happy that he had allowed himself to do it. So they went to the skate court together after the dancer lent him clothes to train with. He kept his sweatpants on, but the sweater would definitely have gotten too warm for him, so he took it off and got a tank top from Soonyoung, or Hoshi for short.

After three hours, Changbin and Leedo showed up, the three boys who were able to speak were talking a little while Beomgyu hung his legs over the railing and tried to pull his upper body up. He paused only for a moment when Leedo exclaimed enthusiastically: "Yo, Daniel, my homie!"

The said rattled along on his skateboard, hopped off and hit the ground with his two buddies, marveling at the new face. When he got to know him as Hoshi, it was only behind him that he discovered the ash blonde he knew. Immediately he remembered the strange moment earlier and he held on to his skateboard as if it could give him support. He didn't expect the younger one to be here and when Hoshi introduced himself as a friend of his, he was even more surprised. So he had friends after all.

"Man, I thought we'd never see you again!" Leedo uttered very theatrically, his arm around the older man's shoulders. "Are you coming to hang out with us a bit?"

Slowly the person addressed shook his head. "Actually ...", he pulled the small, black notebook with his name out of the hoodie and held it up, "I wanted to try to write again."

And actually he didn't expect to find the younger Choi here with his friends.

It was Changbin who was probably most pleased about the news and so he pulled the green-haired man away from the older man. "Don't let us stop you," assured the smallest of the group.