𝟓.𝟏𝟔 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

Once again, Beomgyu had to borrow clothes from his roommate because he didn't own much except his worn jeans and sneakers, but before they left, Hwasa had definitely announced that she wanted to go shopping with him, because the black pants from Y...

Once again, Beomgyu had to borrow clothes from his roommate because he didn't own much except his worn jeans and sneakers, but before they left, Hwasa had definitely announced that she wanted to go shopping with him, because the black pants from Yeonjun was definitely too big for him. Which is why she'd given him a belt so that it would hold on to his bony hips at all. However, he loved the top, the sleeves of which reached to the elbows and gave him plenty of freedom of movement.

"I'm just warning you, it's ultra loud," said the tall one as he looked for the heathered jeans in his closet. He knew how sensitive Beomgyu's hearing was, and he didn't want him to be uncomfortable there. "But otherwise there is still the VIP room, which is soundproof." He pulled his pants with a loud: "Aha!" From the farthest corner.

»I know,« he had written down as he was standing next to the black-haired boy after he had looked for an item of clothing. However, when he realized that it was a pair of pants, he turned away from him. And when the black-haired had put on this and a new black shirt, he looked around the room, stalked past Beomgyu to the desk, on which was his black beanie, which he wore almost every day. He even had a lot of almost identical ones. The noise alone had been enough to make the ash-blonde's ears reddish, and he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. He gave him a cautious look, but since the 23-year-old had already moved and was only looking for his beanie, the slight tension fell away from him and he started to move towards the living room.

He had taken off the shoelace that Beomgyu had given Yeonjun as a bracelet while showering and was just coming out of the room with it when he tied it around his wrist again and stomped to the refrigerator.

Beomgyu watched him go, watched the older boy. Of course he had noticed how carefully he tied the bracelet back on his wrist and was honored. Rarely were people so careful with other people's gifts, and that made the ash-blonde smile gently as he waited for Daniel to be ready to go. He couldn't wait to go to the club this time to enjoy himself.

But was he even allowed to do that?

The very thought made him feel guilty and Beomgyu immediately bowed his head.