𝟕.𝟐𝟐 * 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄

"Okay, I got it, we're good to go!" shouted Choi Soobin, a tall boy of a young 19, holding up his cell phone that he had accidentally left on his bed

"Okay, I got it, we're good to go!" shouted Choi Soobin, a tall boy of a young 19, holding up his cell phone that he had accidentally left on his bed. They were in a hurry and he knew it, but he was just incredibly clumsy and often forgot things. All at once he jumped the two steps to the car where his buddy was waiting for him.

"I'm really relieved sometimes that your head is attached on your neck, Bin," Beomgyu smiled, buckling up as soon as his best friend with the raven black hair was behind the wheel. "I already called Tae and told him we're on our way."

As soon as the engine started with a hum, Beomgyu pressed around on the car radio to switch to MP3. Soobin's music was just way better than anything else.

"We'll still make it in time, right?" the elder asked uncertainly, glancing at his watch from time to time. "When does the Battle start again?" His eyes darted back to the road as he pulled out of the driveway of his home, through the large gate and on to the main street. At this hour there were many cars on the road, as some came from work and others went to a pub or club, after all it was Saturday and everyone felt like going out. Especially the two guys in the car and Soobin was very happy to see his best friend dancing again today. He had been to every battle so far and had seen Beomgyu win one prize after another. So did their mutual friend Kang Taehyun, a red-haired pretty boy with a smart head. Which didn't help him with his grades, though, because the third in line was just too lazy and stubborn to show what he could do.

Quite the opposite of Soobin, who loved to make his parents proud with good grades and exemplary behavior. The son everyone wanted and that's why he hadn't shied away from driving his friend to the Battle, even if they were now running late because of him. It wasn't the first time they were a little late, yet he was going to try to get there on time. Looking out the back window, he could already see the thick white flakes falling from the sky, covering the road in front of him, and soon they were blowing towards him, so he hit the windshield wiper.

"It's all good," Beomgyu smiled, having relaxed into the seat and turned his head so he could keep an eye on the driver. "I really hope the trials are all over soon. I really want to join you two in a battle again."