Ch 5

Hey everyone here's chapter 5 sorry about that I just needed a break for a little bit but I'm back and will try to upload on the weekends and during the week if I can any way enjoy this chapter!

Max's POV
I hide on the roof of some building, I wait nervously, maybe I shouldn't have said that and just listened they were only trying to help me with my life, I snap out of my thoughts by footsteps coming up to the roof, shit they found me so quick! I gotta make a run for it, here's a secret no one knows I used to do gymnastics so I am still flexible so I jump from roof to roof until I see a dart fly past me " founda max now don't run or I'm gonna shoot you with a sleeping dart and we don't want do we?" I hear Andy say, I don't listen as bolt in a zigzag so he can't hit me " nope! No way I'm gonna go so good luck sucker!" I say laughing. " oh sweets you should look behind you maybe you'll find something." Andy says laughing a bit at the end and me being the dumbie I am turn around and I feel a prick on my neck!

He shot me with a fucking dart! I start to feel dizzy and fall to my knees, I look up at Andy, he pulls me into his chest I'm to weak to fight back, " cmon let's go, you sure put up a fight huh bud, you know we are helping you no matter the weather just remember that." He says with a hint of sadness in his voice, my eyes start to droop " there we go... go ahead buddy I'll be here, goodnight little brother..." he says before I fall into the darkness beneath me into a peaceful sleep

Andy's POV
I hold a sleeping max in my arms as I get to the car, this idiot, can't he see that we are trying to help him jeez he could've been hurt! Or worse... I can't even think about it. We went inside the base and was instantly bombed with questions, I say he's fine just was having an off day, I take max to gio who looked pissed when I left to go get him, I get inside and he looks up and when he sees max his face relaxed, " this kid I swear look just bring him here I have his files and it said some pretty bad stuff, feel bad for him really." Gio says trading max for a file and when I read it I wanted to explode but kept my emotions aside as to not wake max up.

End of chapter I'm so sorry it's short but if you could give me ideas of what you guys want to read please comment and I'll try my best, and sorry for the late update it's 10:11 where I'm at so I apologize for the late at night chapter 😂😂😅 anyway here's a cake 🎂 😄