Ch 19

Hey everyone this might be the last chapter I haven't decided yet but let me know if you want to see a new book out or continue? Anyway enjoy!

Max's pov
I wake up to see gios chest, wow we're really together, I look up and see he's eyes staring into mine, they're like an ocean of snow covered with delicate snowflakes. "Would you like some breakfast my love?" Gio asks getting up, "only if you'll carry me!" I say jumping on his back that makes him laugh and we enter the kitchen where he makes me some gourmet food.

I look around and see Andy and benji on the couch but benji was kneeling next in between Andy's legs and Andy just petting his hair, I always knew that benji was a submissive dom, it's kinda cute now that I think about it, I was waiting forever for those two to date! It took a million years!, but I'm happy for my big brother.

I focus back on what gios making and it looks so good it's like a breakfast sandwich with ham or something and just ugh delicious!, "ohhh this is the good shit!" I moan when I take a bite gio looks flushed but regains the blank face from forever, "ohh this is so goooood!" I moan louder and he picks me up and Carrie's me to the room, "Hey what are we doin having some fun?" I ask getting on top of him, then I roll off and run for the living room.

I hide behind Andy "hide me I teased the beast! I'm dead please big bro!" I plead as I hear him get closer, he laughs and agrees to hide me, "Where the fuck did he go! That tease!" I hear him yell, "he's probably hiding let me and my baby have some time together." Andy says and I hear him leave, I kiss Andy and benji on the forehead and run to my room where I accidentally click the remote, "Shit.." I whisper feeling drowsy.

I get under the bed just in time before I fell asleep, not a worry in the world.

Gios pov
That sneak he teased me and ran, I've been running around like a chicken with no head! I've been played! Damn you!,
Wait his room! I run into his room and see nothing but I smell the lavender so he's been in here I search everywhere till I hear snores underneath the bed I look and there he is!

I grab him and he instantly cuddled with me, your making this hard for me. I take him back to my room where I watch tv while he naps.

Two hours later
Max's pov
I wake up on gios chest, "hmm m huh?" I mumble and gio pulls me up like a toddler I'd like to inform you I'm much older than that! He kisses my face and I giggle he's so cute, "hi baby I love you!" I say kissing his face, "hi baby I love you to but we need to talk about what you did." He says holding me tight. What'd I do..? Oh yeah that! I remember! Oh shit.

He smirks "you finally realize what I'm about to do?" He says getting handcuffs where the hell did those come from?!
I nod.

I'm sorry everyone I'm not really feeling well which is why this is short I'm really sorry, I might take a break for a little. Thank you for being supportive and patient, I'm sorry to be providing such crappy and short chapters, when I come back I'll make them much longer I promise just stick with me please. And thank you all for the reads it's incredible! Anyway hope you guys had a good Christmas and goodnight! Or good morning either one!